Problem watching multiple simultaneous streams with DVBLink PVR add-on
Hello all,

I'm running several machines with XBMC 12.2 (Git: 32b1a5e) on top of openSUSE 12.3. I am using the DVBLink PVR add-on ver. 1.7.0 to stream live tv from my Synology DS412+ running DVBLink Server 4.6.0 - the channels are IPTV streams (using the DVBLink Servers IPTV module). I have three IPTV sources defined, with the last two being cloned from the first.

I am experiencing problems when attempting to view two different channels on two separate machines simultaneously. If the first machine is actively showing a stream and I start a second machine, the second machine often disregards the channel selection and starts playing the same channel as the first machine. Some channel combinations seem to allow me to start two different shows, but subsequent channel changes will result in the first running channel being shown instead.

It appears to be related to the PVR add-on, because restarting the add-on seems to "reset" the "locked in" channel on that machine.

I have verified that the add-on uses a unique client name - and I have tried with all machines using either channel handle or client ID.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bump..

Anybody?
Hello,

nice setup, I want to do the same using http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62...cts/290004 as IP-Input as well as a Dreambox over the plugin.
So I had begin to order the stuff, but need a bit time to configure all of it. I will update my test here. Please keep me upto date of your experiance.
@gugpat: why would you buy that device when you could have bought a standard DVB-S2 tuner for less than half the price?
Has ANYBODY managed to get multiple streams working with the DVBLink module ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem watching multiple simultaneous streams with DVBLink PVR add-on0