Flixster & Ultraviolet
Hi Guys,

Is anyone working on a Flixster addon?? I'm looking for a way to access my Ultraviolet content and as I already have XBMC setup the way Iike it I wondered if this would be the next step Huh

Thanks in advance

Steven
Nobody??
Surely someone uses ultraviolet content.
Well what I do is access my ultraviolet stuff through vudu. They have a vudutogo client that you install and it let's you either download or stream from your desdktop. Anyway if you use the advanced launcher add on to run it you should be abe to access them via xbmc, only problem is the client won't launch fullscreen, you'll have to put bids in full screen manually. Hope this helps.
Hi,

I am also interested in watching ultraviolet content in xbmc. Can you explain how to do that (may be using vudu). I am new to xbmc. If you can explain step by step it would be greatful!
Hi,

i'm relatively new to Kodi (switched from MP).
I'm so happy with Netflix running and would find it nice to Access my flixster/ultraviolet Content in similar ways like netflix (unofficial addon) does!?
I'm also open for other advices. Hint: right now, Vudu is not anoption for me, because i'm from Germany.
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...
I have looked at this. Ultraviolet through Flixster has DRM wrapped around it and, apart from it being pretty tough to crack the DRM, in most territories it is illegal to strip the DRM stuff. Flixster also sucks because they don't do Ultraviolet TV episodes on their android app (at least not the Fire Stick version). Vudu sucks even more because their android app won't even run on a Fire Stick.
for me it would be enough when it's possible to watch my collection via IE. The unofficial Netflix addon works this way: crawling the media meta data from the site and my account to view the content, media info also added through databases like idmb. And watching a movie or episodes is happening through the browser interface in fullscreen. The online player from flixster reacts to the standard Windows Media commands like play/pause and so on.
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flixster & Ultraviolet0