[WIP] HBO Go Addon
This is a very early and dirty release of a semi-working HBO Go add-on. I've sort of picked up where insane822 left off. I am using his code and sort of merging it with AddonScriptorDE's plugin to launch chrome in kiosk mode. His NetfliXBMC plugin works really well doing this. I am by no means a python coder and this is the first add-on I have worked on so I'm sort of learning as I go. So far the add-on will successfully load a TV series and launch into the external player, but I'm not sure how to get it to login automatically or launch the video full-screen. Hopefully this can be figured out soon. I will probably end up rewriting much of what insane822 wrote, just because much of it is no longer needed and I want to learn how to code this stuff on my own. But for now it is a semi-working add-on as long as you don't mind signing in after the browser launches.

Here are the links:

Download zip: https://github.com/bradowatson/plugin.vi...master.zip

Github: https://github.com/bradowatson/plugin.video.hbogo

Please feel free to update any of the github code.

Many things need to be updated such as fanart and thumbnail images, but the main concern for now is getting the add-on to an operational state. Once that is (hopefully) achieved, I'll spend more time on the other stuff like prettying up the images and code.
Just curious where this addon stands? Have you been able to implement auto login? What about full screen?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Sorry wgstarks. Haven't had any time lately to work on this. Will try to spend some time on this in the near future.
(2014-02-18, 23:57)bradwatson Wrote: Sorry wgstarks. Haven't had any time lately to work on this. Will try to spend some time on this in the near future.

Thanks. Be glad to do testing for you. Afraid I'm not much good with the coding.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Any update on this?
Nope. Wasn't going anywhere so I gave up on it. Get an Amazon Fire TV to run XBMC and you won't need these hack add ons anymore. Best device I've ever seen for running XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HBO Go Addon0