Win Removing Menu
When I am exiting the TV show section, or movie section, I have to go through this menu. Is there was anyway to remove this menu? I don't really use it and would rather be taken directly to the main menu.

I click this....

And come here (which is what I want to skip)

Didn't see this option in the settings anywhere.

Thanks!
I think if you go to appearance-->Settings--> File lists and un-select "Show parent folder items" it will remove the case/image in your first screenshot. Then when you select back you will go directly to the main menu. I don't think there will be anyway to use the mouse to go back though, so you'll have to use the keyboard or remote.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2013-12-28, 08:09)shess757 Wrote: I think if you go to appearance-->Settings--> File lists and un-select "Show parent folder items" it will remove the case/image in your first screenshot. Then when you select back you will go directly to the main menu. I don't think there will be anyway to use the mouse to go back though, so you'll have to use the keyboard or remote.

Thanks, guess that will have to do. I was trying to get it where all I had to use was the arrow keys, but at least this will absolve the habit of selecting the case/image. MQ3 iirc didn't have that in between menu, so I was use to going back that way.
Are you just using the standard movies button?

If so you shouldn't be taken to the second screen, but straight back to the home screen.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-12-28, 20:45)Samu-rai Wrote: Are you just using the standard movies button?

If so you shouldn't be taken to the second screen, but straight back to the home screen.

Standard movies button? The one on the homescreen? If so yes, I go to movies or tv shows then when I want to exit I would click that up folder icon in the first picture. In a previous version it took me to the homescreen, but in MQ4 and MQ5 it took me to the menu in the second picture.
If you 'back-up' from that menu, say with the backspace key, it takes you to the home screen right?

esc will take you to the home screen, backspace will take you back a directory.
Until you reach the TV show or movie main screen, and then it will take you to the home screen.

That's how all my systems have ever worked.

(2014-01-03, 12:29)Samu-rai Wrote: Until you reach the TV show or movie main screen, and then it will take you to the home screen.

That's how all my systems have ever worked.

I've got it worked out now, though I had to get rid of that folder icon. With that activated backspace took me to the second picture menu. Now backspace takes me to the homescreen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing Menu0