xbmc isnt connecting to the internet
Hello!
the xbmc is not connecting to the internet, i tried to check the weather but it wasnt giving me anything. i also checked the network from the system info but it says no connection.
please help me
im using xbmc in Windows 7 pro.

lol thanks it was from AVG anti Virus
well it does't look like it's a XBMC issue,
so you need to fix your network issue in windows first.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Do you use a proxy?
--Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I had the previous version working on windows 8.1. Now, all internet related actions are not working. By that I mean, search subtitles, get addons, refresh library contents (covers, titles...). An error messages pops up.

I already tried this -> http://stupidstuffihadtofix.blogspot.pt/...thing.html , but is still deosn't work

On the xbmc settings, there's this message that the internet connection isn't present.

I'm not being blocked by any firewall (I'm sure) and I'mnot behind a proxy.

Thanks.--
Well... I managed to fix my issue. I installed another program that also couldn't access the internet (internet on browser was working fine). So, it crossed my mind to visit the Windows Firewall. And, yes, xbmc and the other program were on the exceptions list, so everything should run fine. But, as I was suspicious, I completelly disabled the firewall and that's it. Now it works. Note that I have Comodo's firewell running and it doesn't affect xbmc internet dependent features.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc isnt connecting to the internet0