nfo file for (shoutcast) stream
Dear list,

I have created a stream in my music library rootfolder. The file is called /home/xbian/music/stubru.strm and contains:

Code:
http://mp3.streampower.be/stubru-high.mp3

According to the wiki it is possible to make use of a nfo file to accompany the stream with additional info. To this end I create a stubru.nfo file in the same directory. However, I do not get to see any information when playing the stream through selecting it through "Music > files".Also, I can not find the stream in my library, not even after updating it.

Because the wiki does not have a template for nfo files for streams I was wondering if anybody got this (using a nfo-file for a stream) to work and if he/she would be willing to share how it is done (and perhaps a copy of the nfo file that I can use as a template).

Regards,
Rolf Deenen

PS. I am currently trying to set set xbmc up on my raspberry pi through xbian as a replacement for my current music install based on mpd. I don't think this is relevant, but it never hurts to tell it.

PPS. The content of my stubru.nfo file is as follows. Perhaps there is an error somewhere?

Code:
<artist>
  <name>Studio Brussel</name>
  <genre clear=true>Pop</genre>
  <genre>Electric</genre>
  <biography>Een muziekstation uit Brussel (neem ik aan)...</biography>
  <thumb>/home/xbian/music/stubru.jpg</thumb>
  <album>
    <title>Studio Brussel stream</title>
  </album>
</artist>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help