Req iPad: add "clean video/audio library" command
Hi,
I've been using the XBMC remote on an iPhone and I usually delete the files I've watched on a regular basis so I'm often using the command to clean the video library.
I got an iPad on Christmas and have therefore installed the XBMC remote for iPad on it. Works great except that I can't find the same "clean library" command anywhere. I do see the "update video/audio library" command, but not the "clean" command, which I expect would be in the same menu.

Also, on a completely different topic, since there is all this space on an iPad screen: wouldn't it be possible to add the "subtitles/download subtitles" as a button when playing a video? It's the only button for which I still need to go to the graphic remote. Actually the same function on the iPhone version would also be welcome Smile
right Big Grin I have only forgotten to add those two options !
Thanks Smile
Also about the second request on the subtitles, would it be possible for you to add this on the video playback buttons list? Or am I asking too much here? Smile
I think it was long-press on the subtitle button on the remote control pad. That's where those kind of buttons belong, and that's where it already is... Smile
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
yes I know and this is what I use right now, but I find it frustrating to be able to control everything directly from the iPad screen (movie/TV Show selection, playback and so on) in the contextual menus except for the subtitles. For subtitles I still need to activate the graphical remote, which is basically like any hardware remote: not contextual at all. But typically, subtitles could be made available on the same list of buttons as the ones showing when watching a video. Does it not make sense?
Hi Joethefox,
sorry to bring this up again but I think the "clean library" function is still not available on the iPad version of the remote. Are you planning on doing this update?
Thanks again for this great app!
Hi BleepToBleep, yep it is still not available because there isn't yet an app update!!!! but it has been already fixed in the github repo.
Here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=186001 I've wrote some news regarding the app development.
Thanks a lot Smile
This is still not available in Kodi, right?
What's the problem?

Thanks.
No, the "clean library" was added. What's your problem?
Well my problem is that I can't find it. Can you help me out?
Sure, here are the options -> Image
Thanky you Joe, that's interesting. I'am using Kodi though and there seems to be no such button. The power button just shuts down the app. And it's not available in options / video / database.
I think now I got it. This is not about Kodi for iOS. It is about XBMC remote for ipad.....
So any idea, why they not include the clean video library cmd in Kodi for iOS?

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad: add "clean video/audio library" command0