My Hometheater aka. Living room
Thanks...yeah i love it too but its just taking too damn long...rly hope that ill have it in my room
at the end of the week...

Its no AV Company, i work in the steel industry and we have many vendors
and some of them that owe me something...luckily also the glas and welding guy Big Grin
Chances are good it rly gets finished this week Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Front doors are still missing but the rack arrived FINALLY after a half year of waiting at home,
it weights with all equipment in it about 350-400kg..the glass alone is about 200kg, lol

It is totally awesome, here´s a sneak peak...have to get it cleaned now but the Amps are already in...i´m in love Big Grin

That looks pretty impressive, you should get some LED shelf lights to light up the edge of the shelves.
Yeah, my wife wants that aswell, problem is i havent found a set that fits 12mm Glass yet :/
Finally..

Ridiculous! but amazing... Smile
Stunning.

Its only more recent photo's that finally convinced me these images weren't renders. Everything was just too perfect and shiny and the wallpaper looked like a texture map. Big Grin
Beautiful, beautiful setup. Perfect for any media. That's what we should all be striving to make our Kodi setups like. I'm loving the rooms I have going, but they aren't quite there yet. Great room. Well done.
(2015-11-01, 22:21)calibos Wrote: Stunning.

Its only more recent photo's that finally convinced me these images weren't renders. Everything was just too perfect and shiny and the wallpaper looked like a texture map. Big Grin

lol, u mean my room doesnt look too good to be true anymore... ^^

(2015-11-02, 00:54)albertstroh77 Wrote: Beautiful, beautiful setup. Perfect for any media. That's what we should all be striving to make our Kodi setups like. I'm loving the rooms I have going, but they aren't quite there yet. Great room. Well done.

Thanks alot, will try to do some better pics during daytime...biggest challenge now is to getting everything setup right (Sound and Picture) :p
In for updates on how everything is working
Everything working fine so far but i plan on swapping to the new NUC6i7KYK when available and may try MadVR Smile
For now i have my Nuc upscaling to 2160p...works pretty fine..just small stutter every now and then but i clearly prefer lanczos3
to all other upscalers i have (AVR, TV, Beamer etc..)

Oh and i swapped from wireless hdmi to cable to get 2160p to my JVC Beamer Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Hometheater aka. Living room0