Movies not part of Sets suddenly no longer show up in list...
I've been grouping my movies together into sets where appropriate, but all of a sudden, ONLY my sets show up in the Movie views. I have no idea what changed - I want the sets that are defined, but I most definitely want all the other movies that are not part of a set either.

What setting could I have changed, and what can I do to fix this?

Thank you in advance!!!
Movie_sets#Organizing_movie_sets (wiki)

Group movies in sets" enable...
But I do want sets where the sets exist...

This WAS working. I don't know why the NON-Set movies just suddenly disappeared. :-(

And even when I do disable that, the movies all appear as one flat list with no groups. but ONLY the movies that were in groups show up.

Somehow, all the movies that were not part of a list are now being filtered out of all the "Movie" views. I don't know what I did to affect that, but I'd sure love to know how to fix it.
Ok - somehow the main folder had it's content type set back to "Nothing" instead of "Movies". Don't know how that happened, but they're now all reindexing. Whew. :-)
I never said disable, I said enable. You found cause in either case, so feel free to mark thread as solved.

keep an eye on those sources, If the source keeps loosing content you have set yo may have corrupt databases, idk how to fix that except with a big hammer.

Enjoy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies not part of Sets suddenly no longer show up in list...0