Music Views??
(2015-02-03, 23:44)Saens Wrote: I love the view posted in this thread and added it to my box. However questions remain: I'm using an iOS remote solely. So all selecting/next/pause/stop/navigating etc. is done this way. This means that when I select a song to start playing I want to 'jump' automatically from start screen to this Now Playing window. How do I accomplish this?

I find there's no skins that take this kind of controlling into consideration. I don't ever navigate the files on my tv, so all those views of the library are no use and want to skip that.

Also, when aeon gets updated is the edited file overwritten?

I think what you want is to bind a key on your remote to the "FullScreen" action. That is a toggle that will go to full screen (MusicVisualization or VideoFullScreen) depending on what is playing, and then return to whatever window you had open previously MyMusicNav or MyVideoNav most likely).

Generally when addons update they will replace everything. You might get lucky and the older version is backed up to the "packages" folder but don't count on that. Keep a clean copy of any modded files outside of kodi for future use (I think there is a backup addon that can help you do this).

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Music 
This is my new edition from this mod. If you like, let to try it.

To use this modification, you must put this "empty.png" file to skin.aeonmq5/media folder. To fix stay logo from previous artist if unavailable.

empty.png

This is code.

MusicVisualisation.xml

This is BY FAR the best music view available!!! Thank you!!!

Would it be difficult to:

1) eliminate the thumbnail cover art for "NEXT";
2) move the artist logo, song title and album title to the RIGHT (right justified); and
3) move the codec logo (mp3, wav, m4a, etc.) next to the time and under the album cover and cdart.png
Ugh! I upgraded to the latest version of Kodi and installed the MQ5 Mod and all I see is black screen.
I just tried to use this view but I can't see the my artist logos. Is there anything I need to do in addition?
Hope someone can help

edit: nevermind... everything works out now Tongue
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Views??0