Currently Hearing?
i've searched, and found nothing.

i'm looking for a small, simple script that will take the current tracks (mp3 or wma file) and upload the currently playing songs info to a websites .txt file.

ie:

when korn - blind.mp3 is playing, it will get the id3 information from the file and send it to my webserver so that i can access it from say... http://www.mysite.com/currentlyhearing.txt

has anyone seen something like this?
no but it could be easierly made.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i have no programing skills beyond what i knew back in '97 with visual basic :-x

anyone dev's out there want to take a wack at this?

i just read about last.fm, so i'm going to try this one, but i' really like a way to do it as suggest above.
where you after a list of songs already played or the current song. do you own a webserver, does it have cgi or php
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Currently Hearing?0