nexus7 controller issues
Controlling Raspbmc is generally great, but I have an intermittent fault with the remote control that causes the menus to auto-scroll. For example, selecting a folder to add movies results in a continuous scrolling effect through all available folders on my NAS;I can still select menu items, but for example if I want to reboot to stop the problem (the quickest way) I can back out and access the power menu but the speed of the auto scrolling means I cannot select the reboot except by total chance. This never happens outside of the Android remote control; access by keyboard and mouse, or web login from my tablet or PC (http://192.168.0.28:8081), or direct access (Movies or Now Playing) works fine. Other than this it works brilliantly, but when this happens on login it's really frustrating! If I wait long enough it stops on its own, a minute or two, but it sometimes does it again soon after. I have no idea what other info to give (total noob, got the RPi from the wife at xmas) so please be gentle!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nexus7 controller issues0