"Zoom" on a buttonscroller?
hi,

is there a way to add a zoom effect to a buttonscroller? for example, whatever is highlighted on the scroller appears larger than the rest.. if that makes any sense
you can possibly have a larger focus texture than no focus texture, or you could have a info image that activates on button focus on top of the button scroller.

what have you tried already?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i haven't tried anything yet, just wondering if it was possible.
that looks funky.. i didn;t like it.
(hades_666 @ feb. 20 2006,01:21 Wrote:that looks funky.. i didn;t like it.
maybe when it's done the right way, it will look pretty cool,.. this also would look cool on thumb panel icon/list ..maybe a 10%-20% zoom effect for the thumb you're selecting,would be awesome. and maybe have a new tag for it (thumb/list panel) so it only uses the effect when specified in references.xml so people can decide wheter they want to use it or not.

a nice effect for buttonscroller + list/icon panels (have zoom effects per line).., eg:

line1 --> 5% zoom
line2 --> 10% zoom
line3 --> 15% zoom <--focused one
line4 --> 10% zoom
line5 --> 5% zoom

Quote:maybe when it's done the right way, it will look pretty cool,..

what the hell is that supposed to mean!!!..

edwin was asking about this a couple weeks ago and i created exactly what jmarshall suggested. actually, i increased my focus images by 15% and used the current zoom feature.

this problem, should you try it, the right way :?! you see it looks bad, align is way off and designed for this format.
(hades_666 @ feb. 20 2006,03:10 Wrote:
Quote:maybe when it's done the right way, it will look pretty cool,..

what the hell is that supposed to mean!!!..

edwin was asking about this a couple weeks ago and i created exactly what jmarshall suggested. actually, i increased my focus images by 15% and used the current zoom feature.

this problem, should you try it, the right way :?! you see it looks bad, align is way off and designed for this format.
holy shit are you hotheaded or what ?. Sad
with all do respect but i wasn't talking about any of your work ,...so don't be offended

what i actually ment was .. using it on the label aswell on the focus image. i tried the zoom effect myself on the settings menu, and with a bit of tweaking it looked fairly nice, but that is just my personal opinion.

just a bad day, when i read it. sorry for going off.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Zoom" on a buttonscroller?0