Entering Channel Number
Is the live TV Now Playing view the only way to manually type in a Channel Number. I just got my cable card working today and am in the process of transitioning from my comcast DVR to XBMC. With my comcast DVR we're able to type channel numbers in the EPG view and it'll take us to that channels listing in the EPG without changing the channel. This would really help since all my HD channels are listed in the 1000's and when I start EPG is always shows its view starting with channel 2. So its a lot of scrolling.
Sounds like a good idea. @xhaggi seems to be the guy to talk to when it comes to changes such as this.
you tried using channel manager and creating a group for just the HD channels?
(2014-01-05, 02:24)stuCONNERS Wrote: you tried using channel manager and creating a group for just the HD channels?

No I haven't done that yet. Will do that but at the same time it would be nice to do what I'm asking. Especially if your in the EPG and you want to quickly navigate to channel X just to see what's the channel's schedule is like
So there is no way to just type a channel and press enter/ok to switch to a different channel within the EPG?
Not that I have seen or tried

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Entering Channel Number0