Live tv dont work
Live tv Stopped work after new updates. I cant enabled it. when i click on enable it stucks. on android
Yes, we're all mind readers.
What the initial poster means probably is that PVR addons are incompatible sinds a week of 1 1/2 (nightly builds).

There are several posts about this subject, but it seems that none of the developers is using XBMC on Android devices or did not made a update the last week.
HI all. Im a newby to XBMC and I tried to play Live TV and it comes up on the bottom right hand that "No PVR clients have started yet" HuhHuh What do I need to enable or start??

Also quite a few add ons in Video dont work, like HGTV or DIY network. It comes up that One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details??

Please help with these items....

Regards Steve
Check Hudo's "mind readers" link above. It tells you how to submit a log file.

Specifically for PVR, you need a "backend" that provides Live TV to the "PVR Client" which is an XBMC addon. Both of these need to be enabled (not necessarily on the same machine) for this to work. The PVR client will be specific to the backend, e.g. Argus client for Argus backend.
Have you looked at the PVR guide on the wiki? It tells you what software you need and some info on how to set everything up? You can't just install XBMC and except live TV to work just like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live tv dont work0