Need recommendation for air mouse
I have an air mouse with my TV (doesnt work on windows), I like it better than the trackpad. But I agree, the arrow keys are easier for xbmc. I want the air mouse feature for the OS
I just got the rii 25 and found out the arrow buttons or what not are IR no good! I want a remote with a keyboard and maybe just a IR power Button, any ideas?
a rii mini is a good choice for 2.4ghz

i use my rii mini at night (blacklight)
and a MCE Remote at day

i havent found an good air mouse is not good, i got the mele f10 didnt like it, i never use the air mouse
(2014-04-03, 03:39)aronatvw Wrote: I just got the rii 25 and found out the arrow buttons or what not are IR no good! I want a remote with a keyboard and maybe just a IR power Button, any ideas?

I got this one.
http://www.riitek.com/product_Info.asp?id=92

It has an RF side and an IR side which is programable to 8 sets. It also has a built in speaker an mic
No one here seems to like the air mouse. Is that because they just don't make them good enough and it just doesn't work or just not your cup of tea? I have an LG smart tv which uses an air mouse, I think it works really well. Easy to aim and click, very accurate. If anyone's used the LG remote can they compare, is it same better or worse. cuz if any are like that remote I'd prefer it for my xbmc remote.
(2014-04-03, 12:43)ThaDraGun Wrote: No one here seems to like the air mouse. Is that because they just don't make them good enough and it just doesn't work or just not your cup of tea? I have an LG smart tv which uses an air mouse, I think it works really well. Easy to aim and click, very accurate. If anyone's used the LG remote can they compare, is it same better or worse. cuz if any are like that remote I'd prefer it for my xbmc remote.

I have LG Magic remote, and because of it I bought the Rii I13 remote for my HTPC.
This remote replaced my LG TV remote, my cable box remote, my keyboard and my mouse.
The point and click is perfect but when intensive writing is required (for example writing a post in a forum Smile ) I'm changing to the big keyboard. for web browsing and searching its perfect
(2014-04-03, 13:42)ido_ Wrote:
(2014-04-03, 12:43)ThaDraGun Wrote: No one here seems to like the air mouse. Is that because they just don't make them good enough and it just doesn't work or just not your cup of tea? I have an LG smart tv which uses an air mouse, I think it works really well. Easy to aim and click, very accurate. If anyone's used the LG remote can they compare, is it same better or worse. cuz if any are like that remote I'd prefer it for my xbmc remote.

I have LG Magic remote, and because of it I bought the Rii I13 remote for my HTPC.
This remote replaced my LG TV remote, my cable box remote, my keyboard and my mouse.
The point and click is perfect but when intensive writing is required (for example writing a post in a forum Smile ) I'm changing to the big keyboard. for web browsing and searching its perfect

On your LG tv does it work as a mouse too, to completely replace the magic remote? Or just to change channels/volume?

(2014-04-03, 17:19)ThaDraGun Wrote:

On your LG tv does it work as a mouse too, to completely replace the magic remote? Or just to change channels/volume?

No its not, the receiver dongle is connected to my pc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need recommendation for air mouse0