Whats the best skin for me?
Hello everyone, I'm glad to have joined this forum. I love XBMC which I use for my HTPC but I recently decided to replace my Squeezebox media player with a small fanless PC running XBMC for music playback. Thing is that I sit about 10' back from a 20" LCD and most skins I've tried have fonts which are too small. I don't see any way within the skins to change font size (not via gui anyway).

Is there a skin which already has pretty big fonts? Also being a music only box, is there a way of removing the other options for pictures, movies..etc? Sorry if these seem so basic.

Thanks in advance,
Tino.
Aeon 5 and Transparency are highly customizable skins that will let you customize things like removing other features..etc.
Both I know you can remove Media types and such, and some font customization, as Kib suggests you are very far from a small screen so regardless may quickly broach diminishing returns....
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Oh awesome. I will try both of those. So far I was using something called Quartz and at last I found the font size a bit more readable from a distance but I'll try the ones you suggested. Thanks for the quick response.
You are sitting quite far from a very small screen. Most skins have been optimised for 10 foot distances from normal (eg 40'') HDTV's
There are quite a few skins that offer the option to enlarge the fonts though, and there are also some skin mods that do the same. Check aound the forums.

You can use google to search the forums as well (prepend your search with "site:forum.xbmc.org")

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whats the best skin for me?0