Aeon MQ5 Showart No Icons
Hello everyone. Like the titles says i get no Icons when using the Showart View With Tv Shows. Fanart is working fine. Only every icon on the bottom says Aeon MQ5

Hopefully somebody can help me and other with this out.

Thanks allot
It's because you don't have the appropriate artwork (logos or clearart) in your XBMC cache.

If you haven’t got these already you will need to download them with the artwork downloader add-on.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-01-06, 19:26)Samu-rai Wrote: It's because you don't have the appropriate artwork (logos or clearart) in your XBMC cache.

If you haven’t got these already you will need to download them with the artwork downloader add-on.

Ah thanks. I found it under programs. Only some logo's are not showing up. I guess these shows don't have them.
Now do i need to go to the artwork downloader every time i add something new, or does this works automatically?
No it won't do it automatically. But if you add something new, rather than search for your entire collection, go to the movie or show you've added, press c and choose artwork downloader - solo mode.

That way it will only download art for that one item, rather than the whole library.

(2014-01-06, 20:32)Samu-rai Wrote: No it won't do it automatically. But if you add something new, rather than search for your entire collection, go to the movie or show you've added, press c and choose artwork downloader - solo mode.

That way it will only download art for that one item, rather than the whole library.

Thanks for ur respond. this is the list i can choose from Image

i guess u mean GET LOGO/CLEARART - SOLO MODE That one doesnt find anything. i guess it not there yet. is it possible to choose ur own picked logo in some way and putt it in?
Yeah that's what I meant. I was trying to remember what it was called from memory Smile

I'm not entirely sure whether you can use your own logo or not.

Under Eden you could, but artwork downloader was changed for Frodo.

If you can, then you will need to enable the option in the add-on settings to use local artwork.

If not I would suggest you submit any artwork you make to fanart.tv. That way you can download it and so can everyone else.

They do have strict rules about the images they allow on their site though, so if you do decide to submit anything, make sure you read up on those first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 Showart No Icons0