• 5(current)
12.3 libnfs update breaks NFS on Windows
@bossanova808

please try http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...64stat.exe
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Memphiz - sorry mate, that does the same - 770 moves down to 29 in about 30 seconds, and entire TV library gone Sad
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(also, by the by, when installing it had an issue writing addons\library.xbmc.addon\libXBMC_addon.dll - I manually created the folder for it, re-installed it over the top and all went fine that time...but someone might want to look into that!)
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Ok fuck it now ... *grrr*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Please try this (its obvious what it does Wink )

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...ewin32.exe
Ok will do in a few hours - stuck at work for the next 8 or so Sad Thanks again!
@Memphiz - confirmed, that one works just fine (ah bliss, I can test Gotham without losing my library!)....guess that is no surprise! Given Gotham is not far, that's the way to go I think...can always have another stab at newer libnfs versions later I suppose!
Yeah i think once someone (me? *grr*) has some time we need to do some test builds with proper log printouts to get an idea which calls really fail. But i fear this will get lost sooner or later.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4352
Awesome - thanks. I will certainly be happy to help in any way I can whenever you can get to it.
FWIW, I previously had issues with NFS in Windows since Gotham Alpha 3 was released (see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=181194). I've since got a new HTPC and have moved on to linux (yay!).
I too am serving NFS streams using hanewin via W7. If I clean the library using a W8.1 client or a W7 client, most of the library disappears and trying to play a title says it's no longer in the library when it previously was. After rescanning over and over, most of the titles rescan in but some never do. I usually get frustrated and delete the NFS sources, add them in again, and rescan the entire library.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Those of you confirming the NFS issue should try the build in this post, basically Gotham Beta 1 with working nfs: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1645065

Would be good to get other confirms it's all working again with that patch merged.
This appears to be working at the moment.
This problem was always intermittent for me so it's hard to confirm.
I will post here again if the problem returns.
I'm using this build --> XBMCSetup-20140309-ce284f8-Gotham.exe and assume the patch is included.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
No, that Gotham build does not include the changes as they have yet to be merged to master or Gotham.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.3 libnfs update breaks NFS on Windows0