Script Failed, don't know how to fetch actual error
While I am working on my first video plugin, I tried this code from a blog but it gives Script failed error. How can I know the actual error? any way to debug? I am using Pycharm IDE:

Code:
import xbmc
import xbmcgui
import xbmcplugin
import xbmcaddon
import sys
import os

addon = xbmcaddon.Addon('plugin.video.france24.fr')
title = addon.getAddonInfo('name')
icon = addon.getAddonInfo('icon')
link = 'rtmp://stream2.france24.yacast.net:80/france24_live/fr playpath=f24_livefr app=france24_live/fr'

li = xbmcgui.ListItem(label=title, iconImage='DefaultVideo.png', thumbnailImage= 'DefaultVideo.png', path=link)
li.setInfo(type='Video', infoLabels={ "Title": title })
li.setProperty('IsPlayable', 'true')

xbmc.Player().play(item=link, listitem=li)
Actually I found how to enable debugging so this question is useless. Sadly I can't delete it.
Just for the records: If you get a "script failed" error the stack-trace is always printed to the xbmc.log file - no debug enabled needed.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2014-01-09, 23:01)sphere Wrote: Just for the records: If you get a "script failed" error the stack-trace is always printed to the xbmc.log file - no debug enabled needed.

Thanks Sphere for the tip!!
Sorry to just latch on here, but I was looking for a way to do debugging for XBMC directly in pyCharm rather than using winpdb. If this is possible, could someone help me by providing some instructions for doing so? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Failed, don't know how to fetch actual error0