OS X 12.3 on mavericks crash
Hey !

I updated to Mavericks, updated XBMC to 12.3 ... Eveything worked fine... then I had to force quit xbmc, after this it would not open.. I uninstalled, and installed again. But will not open. here is the crash log.

Pastbin crash log
remove /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/guisettings.xml <- this file might have been corrupted during the force quit. see the wiki on how to access hidden files in OSX

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_for_Mac...are_hidden
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-01-09, 11:35)Memphiz Wrote: remove /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/guisettings.xml <- this file might have been corrupted during the force quit. see the wiki on how to access hidden files in OSX

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_for_Mac...are_hidden

Didn´t work :/
now the xbmc icon just flash on the panel (coming up and disappearing straight away) no error codes or nothing

EDIT:

I just deleted evvverything.... deleted xbmc and any traces of it... and reinstalled.... works... just have to redo all the setting and everything
It seems like there is a problem to start XBMC with a HDMI conected...
What? i do this all the time... can you check if this works better for you with a current nightly build?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
damned, i was so happy today. XBMC worked great. spent of lot time configuring it.
And then the disaster happened. One step too far.
Last thing i saw had something to do with 'Live TV and PVR/DVR'.
Got a question like: "you don't have any 'channel' (or something?) selected.
I picked the first and then... bang, crash. Starting XMBC, crash, and crash and crash.

Is there something i can do?
See crash rapport.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.3 on mavericks crash0