No EDL since Gotham alpha 10
I'll give milhouse's openelec build a try tonight. Thanks
The build you tested "should" have the same patches and fixes, they are both based on same branch.
Cannot confirm myself though since I don´t use any of this, but I will upload a new build shortly if you want to test.
(2014-01-29, 22:13)miappa Wrote: The build you tested "should" have the same patches and fixes, they are both based on same branch.
Cannot confirm myself though since I don´t use any of this, but I will upload a new build shortly if you want to test.
The PR with the fix is not in the master build.
Oh I know. Compiling from popcornmix´s newclock3 + additional patches, see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176043
The last miappa build did not work to grab EDL info for a mythtv recording using the addon. And it seems the thread for the milhouse biuld is gone, so I can't test the openelec build.

I will test the next miappa build when it comes out.
(2014-01-30, 03:11)floyduww Wrote: The last miappa build did not work to grab EDL info for a mythtv recording using the addon. And it seems the thread for the milhouse biuld is gone, so I can't test the openelec build.

I will test the next miappa build when it comes out.

I don't know why, but the openelec build thread moved to development:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=184866
AWESOMENESS!!!! EDL works perfect from mythtv pvr with the current milhouse build(129) of openelec. I will test the new miappa build for raspbmc when it comes out. But overall I could see a change in my future.
@floyduww
I had some problems on last build, and had the same yesterday. No one else has reported anything though, but as it happened on 2 Pi´s I want to investigate things first before I post a new build.
So it might take a short while before I put up a new version, thought I should let you know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No EDL since Gotham alpha 100