Help setting up xbmc
Hi there..k was wondering if anyine could help me...i have just purchased a new xbmc box and have set it up but the only thing i am getting on screen is the letters xbmc with red round the outside...it is not giving me any options ot anything...i dont know if its a faulty box or if there is something i havent done...thx i advance...Lorraine..xxx
Welcome to the forums.

Yes, I admit it ok! I cannot read minds! Even if -- for some mysterious reason, I knew what box it was, what you tried to install in it and how, I still may not even be familiar with such a screen you describe.

Remember the Adage " - A picture is worth a thousand words."

Indeed, try again and this time remember -- we are not in front of you.
Hi there..thx for the welcome...the box i have purchased is IMX6 Droid box...i have set it up on AV mode on my tv but as i says its only letters i have on the screen..i dont know what to do from here...i havent tried to put anything on it as of yet...i was just trying to do the initial setup...Lorraine..xxx
Ok a step closer we know what box it is...

Now, would you please take a picture of the screen?

Yes good now get that picture and post it here... SO then we can all see the problem... No I dont want a picture of your cat licking his junk.

Please give details of what you tried to do -- STEP BY STEP!

Again one last time, and this time remember WE are not mind readers. We cannot do outer body experiences and go to your house and see whats going on.
Photo 
I am so sorry but i dont know how to post a pic..i am just new to this and dont know what to do....the only thing i did was put the 3 coloured wires into my tv and the back of the box and plugged in the Ethernet cable from my broadband box to the back of the xbmc box and then plugged it in...i am so sorry again....Lorraine..xxx
Upload the picture to http://postimage.org/ and post the resulting link here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help setting up xbmc0