Blue Cop Repository and Community
I'm using Blue Cop in XBMC to watch Hulu. All the shows except Community work fine. This doesn't seem to be the Limelight / Akami issue we've seen recently because it won't play in either.

Thanks guys
and so instead of posting in the hulu plugin support page you decided to create a whole new thread...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-10, 23:44)Lunatixz Wrote: and so instead of posting in the hulu plugin support page you decided to create a whole new thread...

It's in Blue Cop. Forgive me for thinking I could ask a BC question here.

If you're a mod please move this to the correct place. If you're not, let the mods do the enforcement.
(2014-01-10, 23:44)Lunatixz Wrote: and so instead of posting in the hulu plugin support page you decided to create a whole new thread...

Look at the Post count. The guy is clearly new around here...
And much as with a question I asked today, it hardly inspires a very good "community" vibe by welcoming new users with flamewars... the forum is here so we can learn and ask questions...
Whatever, there is no excuse for not following forum rules! and absolute no reason to create a new thread right on top of the proper support thread! Noob or not, "RIF" READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
If you're not a mod it's not your place to chastise anyone. Either help with the question or go away.
Any help on this guys - the entire season of Community is displaying the same behavior.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Cop Repository and Community1