Mouse Cursor issues
Good Day,

This thread references http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95049

My issue is similar to the attached thread. So a little info.

I have 2 pc's running XBMC. My main htpc is running v12.2 and I have no issues with it. I am using an IR remote on it as well as a USB mouse. My 2nd htpc is running v12.3 ( I upgraded about an hour ago hoping that my issue would be sorted). The settings are the same on both pcs.

On my 2nd htpc I use my ipad as my remote and this has been working very well for about a year now. Recently though I noticed that my ipad was not moving around the screen as it should and that my mouse cursor was not disappearing from the screen. Also I would scroll down 2 items on the screen and then the (for lack of a better word) cursor would jump back to the mouse cursor position if that makes sense. Also to actually get xbmc to do anything I would have to double tap buttons like double tap the OK button to play etc. Also the mouse and OSD used to disappear after 5 secs ( as stated in other threads) but it doesn't anymore.

Now my setup has been working very well for a year. Having read some of the posts pertaining to OSD and mouse cursor not disappearing I have made sure that all my drivers are up to date. My mouse is clean. I have tried 2 other mice with the same result. Restarting XBMC does not fix the issue. Rebooting my pc is not really an option as I have other things running on the pc which make it a rather lengthy process to reboot and start everything up again. Just for completeness sake, rebooting the entire pc does not resolve the issue either.

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse Cursor issues0