Video slow
Hello

i have rk3188 andoid box. and its native video player works perfect with 1080p videos, smooth and nice, but in XBMC all videos are slow, i tried both codecs, media and lib, same shit.

What could be the problem?

thanks
Download the latest nightly build (wiki) of XBMC for Android. It works great on my RK3188 device.
i did, latest night build, its the same. 1080 doesnt work well. did u tried mp4 or avi? cause most of movies i have are in mp4 format.
resolution (video output) is strange 1280x672p, shouldnt it be 720p? and it's windowed.
is it possible to change it to 720p and 1080p?
For the windowed thing, plug in a USB keyboard and press "\" or navigate to XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Video output, and change the video mode to full screen.

If 1080 isn't working then it might have an older Rockchips firmware that had a bug with 1080 content. Do you have a link to your device? If so, I might be able to find you a link to where you can get the update from (I've been looking at some myself to see if there is anything new).
Where is video output, i cant change Windowed to anything. The device i use is this one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CS918-Blu...30588.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video slow0