• 16(current)
Release [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
Hi,

So, what I want is a keymap on my nvidia shield controller, L1 for example, to download the next available subtitle from opensubtitles. Instead of having to go OSD > Subtitles > Download Subtitles > Subtitle 1, Subtitle 2, etc several times before finding the one matching my movie or tv show. I already mapped the subtitlesearch window, but it would be even better to just have it download the next subtitle straight away. Let me know if someone knows a way to do this, thanks!
(2016-09-08, 17:10)louvankooten Wrote: Hi,

So, what I want is a keymap on my nvidia shield controller, L1 for example, to download the next available subtitle from opensubtitles. Instead of having to go OSD > Subtitles > Download Subtitles > Subtitle 1, Subtitle 2, etc several times before finding the one matching my movie or tv show. I already mapped the subtitlesearch window, but it would be even better to just have it download the next subtitle straight away. Let me know if someone knows a way to do this, thanks!

In Settings -> Videos -> Subtitles you can select "Auto download first subtitle".
hei i have problem with subtitle, it says check the log
here is the debug log
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23200418/
thanks
You're using add-ons that will result in no support from here.
Banned add-ons (wiki)
You could remove them and try again with a new debug log.
Or temporary rename your userdata folder.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
i use only one add-on and it is Excodus, so i do not think i have banned add-ons,
how can i rename userdata folder.
i am new into this
thanks
(2016-09-19, 11:37)abdi133 Wrote: i use only one add-on and it is *********, so i do not think i have banned add-ons,
how can i rename userdata folder.
i am new into this
thanks

Yes you do use banned addon(s), read link provided by TRaSH.
Browse to your userdata folder and rename it http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata
u wrote browse userdata and rename it, so can u specify how i can rename it.
i am not good with kodi, therefore i need more information
(2016-09-19, 13:00)abdi133 Wrote: u wrote browse userdata and rename it, so can u specify how i can rename it.
i am not good with kodi, therefore i need more information
nvidia = android so i'll bet there is also a filemanager app installed.
Use that to browse to userdata location and don't forget to display hidden files/folders in filemanager or download other filemanager that is capable to do so.
Read wiki for folder location on your device.
i have located userdata folder on my Mac but i need help for how i can rename the userdata folder
thanks
You could also move it to another location if that's easier for you.
I don't know anything about a mac.
Perhaps Google can help you how.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I've been using this add on for a couple years now and it works very well. Thanks so much for this - makes my TV viewing so much better!

Once in a while I find that subtitles are not found, yet I can find them on the openSubtitles website and it seems to be the way the files are labeled. A recent example is the new show "Marvel's Luke Cage". I have my files named to standard such as:

"Marvel's Luke Cage - S01E01 - Moment of Truth"

This is easily found by THETVDB for scraping, yet not found by the openSubtitles add on. However if I make it do a manual search for "Luke Cage S01E01", it finds subtitles right away.

Is there a way I can over-ride the files in that show's folder to make it search for what it considers the correct name?

Cheers,

RLW
Hi everyone,
this service does not work for weeks, (Kodi Jarvis/Amazon Fire Tv), it has been uninstalled and the re,
any info?
thx
Working fine for me, I use it every day. Kodi Jarvis under LibreELEC.

RLW
Soon everybody will be forced to authenticate to download subtitles using this addon, there is info message about that in subtitles for couple of weeks now.

https://forum.opensubtitles.org/viewtopi...005#p36005
The big question is why this change?
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]2