• 19(current)
Release [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
(2016-12-18, 20:52)giaur Wrote: Since a few days official opensubtitles addon (I mean, from official kodi repi) keeps saying my username/password is invalid or empty. Of course, my credentials are valid. I guess opensubtitles has changed something at their side and it prevents your addon from login.

Btw, this addon seems to be ok: http://www.opensubtitles.org/addons/kodi...titles.zip but there is other problem, I always need to type search text to be able to find any subtitles.

I'm confused - please clarify, opensubtitles devs has created their own addon or it's the same?
I'm using the kodi repo version. User details are entered. It seems to work every time for me on krypton beta 6
(2016-12-02, 04:54)opensubtitles Wrote: And yes, there is a plan to convert free users to VIP users (if they want to support our service)

What do you mean?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support#vip
I don't get it.

Does this mean that you are going to stop the free OPENsubtitles service?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

My guess is requiring an account is so that the organization can attempt to provide customized services in the future.

Generally, that involves billing, but it does not have to. It can also reduce the amount of abuse they receive if they were to place caps on downloads.
I can't help but noticing that I'm not getting an answer. I'll also clarify my question.

Does this mean that there will be no FREE (PAY ONLY) service in the future? Even though you inject ADs today when we have registered Sad

Is this add-on working? I am getting error message even when I put correct user name and password.

I also notice that their website was down last night.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4
It is working for me but it is really slow and unreliable...
Works for me.

I had to go log into the website a few months ago with my old username and password, but no issues since then.
not working for me at the moment. says incorrect user/password. but credentials are ok.
(2017-02-13, 00:03)ray2301 Wrote: not working for me at the moment. says incorrect user/password. but credentials are ok.
Same thing is happening to me...
When I go to the web site I can login with those credentials but add-on gives me error like they are incorrect.
Same here, although registered and vip member...
Same here...
Same problem i make a new account on the site an the problem still existing
guys, we got some troubles with API, working hard on fixing it. If it was working before, don't change anything at your side, it will not help. During peak hours the servers are too slow to respond to 30k API users in same time. But we will manage it. Sorry for downtime.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]2