• 20(current)
Release [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
Works now, thanks! Now it's very fast, too.
Doesn't work for me now. Tried many times before I read this thread. Did work a few times yesterday though.
Hi guys,

My opensubtitles addon displays random subtitles. It gets the language correct. When I download subtitle in english, it displays english subtitle but from totally unrelated title that I did not seen before. I tried other versions of KODI, also older versions of addon, both on Droid TV and laptop, I have username and pswrd for the addon. Has anybody experienced anything similar?
Oh, and everything was in order before the 17.0 version.
Hello. Is this problem back?. I have this issue since this week. Showing this error or complete wrong subtitles.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk
Btw we have kodi 16 and a friends has the same issue with kodi 17

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk
Yes, the problem with Open Subtitles official addon is back. Since several days I'm also unable to search or download anything.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I think it's a problem with the opensubtitles service. When I try to login on their webpage it takes a very long time to login, maybe the addon is timing out before then

Sent from my SM-G930T
I'm getting the same issue. The error is always that login credentials are invalid despite knowing for a fact that they are correct.
Same here :-(
hello
I just noticed an issue today.

opensubtitles downloads the correct srt file, it puts the downloaded ZIP file in a temp folder then it errors.
Log file says that the script tries to open the ZIP file but failed. I checked myself and can confirm that the ZIP is corrupted or invalid.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/u2w77Jbi
Hi,

opensubtitles API and download service should work 100% now.
still doesn't work here... :/
i have same issu here. For few days i cant search and download any subtitles . Below attach part of log :
cpp:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'dict' object has no attribute 'sort'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 178, in <module>
Search(item)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 44, in Search
search_data.sort(key=lambda x: [not x['MatchedBy'] == 'moviehash',
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'sort'
-->End of Python script error report<--
12:27:01.323 T:1496314784 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.opensubtitles/?action=search&languages=English&preferredlanguage=Polish
Can anyone help me? I can't download any subtitles since the last two days. Here's the log:

c++:
23:17:04.351 T:1397748656   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'dict' object has no attribute 'sort'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 178, in <module>
                                                Search(item)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 44, in Search
                                                search_data.sort(key=lambda x: [not x['MatchedBy'] == 'moviehash',
                                            AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'sort'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:17:04.500 T:1750197168   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.opensubtitles/?action=search&languages=English%2cPortuguese%2cPortuguese%20(Brazil)&preferredlanguage=Portuguese
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]2