Solved changed from nightly to stable ppa = all skins marked broken?
Debug Log

After switching from unstable nightly 13.0 alpha 11 to stable 12.3 almost all of my skins are marked broken. I've done a refresh of the rep and update but the broken mark persists. I've posted my debug log above, but I am clueless. Thanks for any help.
Remove userdata (wiki) addon#.db?
no dice, it just reminded me for the second time that my installed skin was broken and that i should disable it. Which is also weird btw, I can enable my installed skin (transparency) and use it, despite it being marked broken. But, I want to install MQ5 and I cant download it because it's marked broken.
You got some Gotham addons installed now like the skin and others. You need to clean out your addons folder.
Why would you switch back to Frodo? Just install last nightly and things should work just as well or better the n Frodo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
i switched back because some add-ons i wanted to use were not updated to work with nightlies. Ustvnow and pandora specifically did not work for me. on frodo they do. How do I clean out my addons folder to remedy this.
Should be located in userdata folder. Delete the packages folder and every addon you find that is also listed here
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
i have a packages folder listed in -> .xbmc/addons/

this is what I should delete?
(2014-01-13, 23:16)Mike8913 Wrote: no dice, it just reminded me for the second time that my installed skin was broken and that i should disable it. Which is also weird btw, I can enable my installed skin (transparency) and use it, despite it being marked broken. But, I want to install MQ5 and I cant download it because it's marked broken.

You do know that you can just ignore the disable warning right? It will keep working...
yea i understand that. But I want to switch to a new skin, can;t download something that's marked broken. So my only options are confluence or transparency (previously installed).
To answer your previous question... Delete the contents of .. /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons
the contents of /addons or addons/packages?
(2014-01-13, 23:27)Martijn Wrote: Should be located in userdata folder. Delete the packages folder and every addon you find that is also listed here

Both...
(2014-01-14, 00:44)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-01-13, 23:27)Martijn Wrote: Should be located in userdata folder. Delete the packages folder and every addon you find that is also listed here

Both...

no luck.Sad

I'm not sure what to make of this and it doesn't seem like my log says much of anything useful either.
part 2 Delete /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/

Delete /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Addons16.db and /home/xbmc/.xbmc/temp/commoncache.db

Reinstall Frodo 12.3 then... after this and then install your addons.
I Love You.....case closed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changed from nightly to stable ppa = all skins marked broken?0