playback position with share library
I have different profiles and every profile is locked so that is in read only on the library to avoid the possibility of messing up with the library.
But I cannot save the playback position. If I stop a file during playback when I came back it always start from the beginning.
There is a way to have this option without unlocking the library?

Thanks

Regards

oneill
The position is saved in the database.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So to save the position I have to unlock the library and gave the profile the ability to write? But doing that everyone who logs using that profile can delete, modify or ruin my library.
Is there a way to only enable the position saving without unlocking the full library?
With mysql there may be some fine grained settings for permissions, but I don't know enough to be definitive.

I tell my kids not to use update library etc. But they are old enough at 14/17/18 to know what that means.

Some skins have a kiosk mode that hides stuff, it might be suitable for your needs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playback position with share library0