In need of a FM1 mini-itx board
Looking for a FM1 ITX board, I have a buddy with a ASRock A75M-ITX that the HDMI port bit the dust on. Hoping to find the exact same board, but any FM1 board will work in a pinch for him.

Thanks in advance!
Here are your options- FM1 ITX....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Thanks, I was hoping some of the guys that build systems here might have one or two on hand. The FM1 on Amazon is a bit high IMHO.
(2014-01-14, 18:58)EndersShadow Wrote: Thanks, I was hoping some of the guys that build systems here might have one or two on hand. The FM1 on Amazon is a bit high IMHO.
Not many of us keep a used mobo by itself. We usually sale it with the entire PC. If you want to buy a used mobo, you are better of finding it on Craigslist or Ebay. Amazon do offers used mobo too, and it is usually listed under the short description of each mobo.....
Given the lack of availibility and the fact everything else works fine, I think we will look at installing a ATI 6450 GPU.

The case is restrictive and allows ONLY for single slot low profile cards with a small power draw. We installed the 5450, but its too slow. The 6450 has more horsepower than the onboard GPU in his A6-3500, so it should work fine as long as we dont do software crossfire.
You'll have plenty of options-

-XFX HD-645X-ZQH2 Radeon HD 6450, no noise
-ZOTAC Synergy Edition ZT-60601-10L GeForce GT 610 2GB, it is a powerful little card

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In need of a FM1 mini-itx board0