Linux 8.04 with XBMC 8.10 Atlantis
Basically my friend, Eden is not supported, let alone Atlantis. That is your problem really.

It is a shame that XBMC doesn't use comlpetely external scrapers like mythtv, it makes it easier to keep up with changes in external API's between releases of XBMC.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-22, 02:01)nickr Wrote: It is a shame that XBMC doesn't use comlpetely external scrapers like mythtv, it makes it easier to keep up with changes in external API's between releases of XBMC.

It will come... eventually.
Uhm what? Scrapers are already external and can be updated at any time like they are often done.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-27, 00:43)Martijn Wrote: Uhm what? Scrapers are already external and can be updated at any time like they are often done.
So how do I run an external scraper without starting XBMC?

mythtv have completely separate executables (in general they are python scripts).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
8.04 with XBMC 8.10 Atlantis0