• 19(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
I am using openelec -- everything runs under sudo as far as i am concern -- the file however is located on my DRIVE could it be the issue ?

Helix is the version they name it as a codename

Will take a deeper look -- can someone tell me if i need to do anything special on a OpenElec SO ? Thank you in advance.
Last time I tried it worked perfectly fine with OpenELEC on a raspberry Pi. Will test again tomorrow on version 5.0.1
For me file being present in the drive is the issue. If I scan the file directly from the drive, it is showing some file permission problem. So instead try to access the file from the drive through the root. That worked for me. Otherwise you have to check how to resolve the file permissions if you want to scan directly from the drive.
Is this Web UI still maintained?
In my opinion it is by far the best Web UI for XBMC/Kodi but the Github page seems awfully quiet.
How about adding an option to use WebM video format? I couldn't stream almost anything until I switched to WebM with Vp8 and Vorbis codecs. If someone is interested, in videoPlayer.html I changed line 38 from

Code:
"type": 'video/mp4; codecs="a_ac3, avc"',

to

Code:
"type": 'video/webm; codecs="vp8, vorbis"',
SBado you should have put that in the pull Request -- actually i am a web developer i may work on improving this webinterface later on.

Although seems KODI has already something in their roadmap for the webinterface.
I know, but I am not very familiar with git (actually, I never used it...). I will do it as soon as I have some free time Smile
Does Chorus work with XBMC / Kodi v14 aka Helix ?
(2015-02-10, 09:59)fizze Wrote: Does Chorus work with XBMC / Kodi v14 aka Helix ?

Absolutely. 14.1 here.
Hello, when I try to play music in the web browser, can't hear any sound despite my chorus web ui shows "now playing", everything is set up correctly, I can play from browser to xbmc but not the other way around?

any tips?
I'm running chorus on a headless kodi, built somewhere between 14 and 14.1 on a shared MySQL database.

It displays movies fine, but cannot display TV shows. Here's the corresponding log:

Code:
16:06:36 T:139739893802752   DEBUG: RunQuery took 0 ms for 25 items query: select * from episodeview  ORDER BY dateAdded desc, idEpisode desc LIMIT 25
16:06:36 T:139739893802752   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /jsonrpc
16:06:37 T:139739893802752   DEBUG: RunQuery took 23 ms for 85 items query: SELECT * FROM tvshowview
16:06:37 T:139739893802752   ERROR: GetTvShowsByWhere failed

When I run those select statements they work well, and a regular kodi 14.1 client can display the recently viewed TV episodes and whatnot without problems too.
Any ideas what I'm missing here?

Edit:
This has nothing to do with Chorus, but with a few missing Views in MySQL on Kodi.
Oh, I'm running chorus 0.3.9.
I'm using latest openelec testbuild from Milhouse (kodi 15.0 raspberry pi 2).

I'm trying to install chorus through a .zip file (webinterface.chorus-0.3.9.zip) and each time I try to install it it gives me the following error "add-on does not have the correct structure".

This is the zip I'm using.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5104...-0.3.9.zip

How can I fix it?.

Thanks.
(2015-03-06, 12:00)Fraludio Wrote: I'm using latest openelec testbuild from Milhouse (kodi 15.0 raspberry pi 2).

I'm trying to install chorus through a .zip file (webinterface.chorus-0.3.9.zip) and each time I try to install it it gives me the following error "add-on does not have the correct structure".

This is the zip I'm using.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5104...-0.3.9.zip

How can I fix it?.

Thanks.
Maybe you should try official Kodi repo Wink
I can't find it there, that's why i'm asking.
Strange, I see it here.
Anyway, you can try to download fresh copy here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/we...ce.chorus/
Or manually place/extract it in addons folder.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10