Release - Chorus - A Web UI

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dadsickle Offline
Is there any way to display more than a few hundred albums? I have thousands of albums but if I go to the music link it only displays one or two hundred.
find quote
tuxfuxch Offline
hey, just lookend shortly in the code (i am not the or one of the devs). could it be, that you lookend under "recently added"? there it should show 250. otherwise it should be 15'000. (at least in version "0.3.9")

Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for mobile (touch and small screen) devices and has support for Device Orientation (rotate your device to navigate).
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 16:12 by tuxfuxch.)
find quote
OurJermain Offline
@Jez500

I love this one, CAN YOU MAKE sending a Youtube link from PC to Kodi?
find quote
tuxfuxch Offline
Ourjermain: as an alternative there are plugins for firefox (i think it's called "send to xmbc"). if this helps you, which gives you a button on the youtube page. when you press it, it goes to kodi (if konfigured properly)

Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for mobile (touch and small screen) devices and has support for Device Orientation (rotate your device to navigate).
find quote
dadsickle Offline
(Yesterday 16:12)tuxfuxch Wrote:  hey, just lookend shortly in the code (i am not the or one of the devs). could it be, that you lookend under "recently added"? there it should show 250. otherwise it should be 15'000. (at least in version "0.3.9")

It's under http://192.168.1.8/#mymusic

It displays a couple hundred. When I get to the bottom of Movies, it has a 'show more' button. For music it displays just the original hundred or two with no option available to display more.
(This post was last modified: Today 04:38 by dadsickle.)
find quote