• 25(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
(2015-08-17, 09:30)spookybathtub Wrote: If I set chorus2 as the default web interface in the Kodi GUI, it reverts back to "none". If I type it manually in the URL, I get a blank white page.

I had that once or twice, eventually it stuck. No idea report a bug perhaps, but it works here.
Can anyone here please help me out with how do I get DivX Player, the VLC Player or the HTML5 player working in any of my web browsers under the local tab? Its not working for Chorus or Chorus2. I would so greatly appreciated it.

Thanks
Is there a way to save the browser created playlists in Kodi so that they can be viewed / played from within Kodi (via App for example)?
Right now i cant even see playlits within chorus that are created in kodi.

Maybe with pathsub or saved in the DB (i use mysql anyways).
I'm getting Web interface defaulting to "None" when choosing Chorus2 from Services. It complained when I tried to install from zip so I extracted it manually to the Addons directory. I've tried both webinterface.kodi.2.0.2.zip and using the files in the dist folder from the master download.

Strangely this version seemed to work fine a few days ago on my OSMC install but not on OpenElec which I amusing currently.
Dont download the premade zip download a master tar.gz (replace zip at end of link for tar.gz) and rename the dist folder (upload that), I think this keeps correct directory and file permissions which a zip does not.

Only that works here else it all fails with same issues.
^ Ah, that helped me.
(2015-08-20, 12:40)praest76 Wrote: I'm getting Web interface defaulting to "None" when choosing Chorus2 from Services. It complained when I tried to install from zip so I extracted it manually to the Addons directory. I've tried both webinterface.kodi.2.0.2.zip and using the files in the dist folder from the master download.

Strangely this version seemed to work fine a few days ago on my OSMC install but not on OpenElec which I amusing currently.

I had the same issue. Did you recently upgrade from helix to isengard?

For Isengard to show anything I had to delete the following line from addon.xml:
Code:
<extension point="xbmc.gui.webinterface"/>

I have not yet been able to stream videos but I've only been trying for twenty minutes.
(2015-08-22, 02:02)tevi Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 12:40)praest76 Wrote: I'm getting Web interface defaulting to "None" when choosing Chorus2 from Services. It complained when I tried to install from zip so I extracted it manually to the Addons directory. I've tried both webinterface.kodi.2.0.2.zip and using the files in the dist folder from the master download.

I had the same issue. Did you recently upgrade from helix to isengard?

For Isengard to show anything I had to delete the following line from addon.xml:
Code:
<extension point="xbmc.gui.webinterface"/>

I have not yet been able to stream videos but I've only been trying for twenty minutes.

That is backward compatibility only, I have it and Im n v16 and it works.
(2015-08-17, 21:00)mhannor Wrote: Can anyone here please help me out with how do I get DivX Player, the VLC Player or the HTML5 player working in any of my web browsers under the local tab? Its not working for Chorus or Chorus2. I would so greatly appreciated it.

Thanks

I am experiencing the same problem. When I click on the Local tab and try to stream a file (.mp4 format) on Chrome (OSX) within my LAN, it immediately switches to the XBMC tab and starts playing on the XBMC device itself. Is there some setting or helper app that we need to get local streaming to work?

ETA: I figured out how to get local streaming working. Select Files (last menu option on the left side) and navigate to the file you want to play. Then select "More Options" on the right, and choose "Stream Video." It works!
For those of you that are tryin to Webserver -- Enable "Allow control of Kodi via HTTP" -- Select Web interface -- Select Chorus2
and the intreface defaults to NONE

Here is a quick and dirty fix https://github.com/jez500/chorus2/pull/51
Is there a way to switch the audio stream in a video?
If not, it would be great to have this as a button on the remote in Chorus.
looks amazing but im guessing it requires kodi to be up and running? if so, anyway i can get the files and just change some configs to lookup the localhost sql server and also using the localhost as a webserver so kodi doesnt need to be running?
Very interesting project. Are there any possibility to stream mkv files? I have tried in chrome and I can't get it to work and VLC is blocked in chrome NPAPI.
It could be perfect if you were able to stream video collection remote.
Dear,
  Can anyone help me ? I am starting an automation project, and would like to open in the browser, only the portion of movies ... Do not show the whole interface. it's possible ?
  I tried the code http: // ip-kodi / # MyMovies
but still opens the entire interface, it is to change something in kodi? There is possibility of calling only for parts, films, series ....

Thank you!

PS.: Chorus 1
Hi,

i can't stream films with Chorus, via HTML5 webplayer or via VLC Player.

Anyone has the same trouble ?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10