• 26(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Everyone has same trouble.
Normally when I press the OK button in Kodi's regular remote, I get the top drowdown that allows you select subtitles, video options etc. Pressing the middle button on the remote here doesn't bring up the same menu top bar. Am I missing something? Also, great work, this is SO far superior to the stock kodi web interface Big Grin Is there ever a plan for possibly a "Send Magic Paket" button for a WOL down the line?
Whenever I hit "stream movie", I get another popup box and an endless spinning progress that doesn't start playing. Trying to click the option to "play in VLC" says "unspported plugin"

Also, I see the option to send a "Update Library" via the menu, but the only way I've seen to do an audio or video library "Clean library"is through the toolbox JSON commands (which is another SUPER option and reason this UI is far superior, BTW). Is there any way of adding those options also into the menu?
Question 
This is by far the best and most useful web interface for accessing the library. My only gripe is that it lists my tracks in a seemingly random order. How can I get it to sort by track number, or is this a bug?

(2015-09-24, 12:41)Bjur Wrote: Very interesting project. Are there any possibility to stream mkv files? I have tried in chrome and I can't get it to work and VLC is blocked in chrome NPAPI.
It could be perfect if you were able to stream video collection remote.

Any help?
(2015-11-25, 11:10)Bjur Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 12:41)Bjur Wrote: Very interesting project. Are there any possibility to stream mkv files? I have tried in chrome and I can't get it to work and VLC is blocked in chrome NPAPI.

Any help?
Have you tried the latest version?
There have been some changes made. I think it worked at home, but maybe it wasn't a mkv
HTPC: Intel Nuc i3 8109u | 8Gb Ram | Windows 10 Pro
Is it possible to get a now playing interface that just shows artwork and play pause controls for a kitchen tablet running imperihome webpage widget?
Hi all,

Quick update...
  • Features and Bugs - Please post any feature requests or bugs on github as it the main way I keep track of things
  • Streaming Video - I know everyone wants this but at this stage we are really limited by what your browser can do. Chrome has recently dropped support for external plugins (vlc/divx) so really, the only "proper" solution to this is transcoding, until this supported you will always have intermittent issues with streaming because it depends 100% on what codec is used for the video.
  • Chorus 1 updates - I know there has been not much activity here in a while, any limited spare time I have is going into Chorus 2 which I want to get out in the wild asap. I do plan on doing a "maintenance" release shortly, which merges in all the outstanding PR's but unfortunately, no features will be added here. If you have some great idea (or fix) please post it on github for Chorus2
  • Streaming audio with firefox - It works in Chorus 2! Not sure what I did to make it work but it does.
  • Installation of Chorus 2 (for now) - In the root of the github repo there is a webinterface-*.zip, use that with the "install via zip" do not get the github zip as that contains all the source files too.

That is all for now Smile
Ohhh it's alive!!! Thanks so much Smile
(2015-11-26, 09:30)Mysqo Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 11:10)Bjur Wrote:

Any help?
Have you tried the latest version?
There have been some changes made. I think it worked at home, but maybe it wasn't a mkv

Thats not going to happens until transcoding is supported. but to be honest idk why Chorus doesnt open a stream in a locally installed player instead of trying to play it in the browser itself. Half of these codecs inside the mkv container arent supported in browser anyway (yet)
You can select VLC in the chorus 2 video player window but some plugin is required, haven't looked into that not familiar with any vlc plugins for any browsers.
Is it possible to show movie sets? I have a couple of thousand cartoons that swarm my movie view. I have everything set up with movie sets but the web view is unusable since the sets wont show.
Really nice. Will update work once released if I flash the zip now ?
Hi guys, i have a strage issue when i go to the file mode in Chorus and click on my "Music" - folder. The list chorus shows me is a kind of wierd mixture of real subfolders with random track names or sub-sub-sub folders. Realy random. On the hdd all the subfolders are structured in a proper, standartized way, all the permissions are same and recursively set. It looks like Chorus tryes to show the list based on MP3 tags or some other content-based method.

Huh How can i force Chorus to show me the plain folders/files structure in File-Mode (ip:port/#files) ?
Try ip:port/#browser
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10