Release - Chorus - A Web UI

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
kohnout Offline
CanĀ“t see TV channels (Loading TV Shows) in Chorus latest with Openelec 6 and latest TVHeadend. Any idea?
find quote
eugekiller Offline
Hi i just installed it from zip. and i can find it to open it. Says its installed but where?
find quote
irwinthedj Offline
(2016-01-16 21:16)un1versal Wrote:  Try ip:port/#browser

Unfortunately it doesnt work at all -
if i open the page "IP:PORT:/#browser" right from the beginning - the interface says "Welcome to Chorus" on a blank list view.
and if i am allready browsing the Chorus interface and just add #browser in the adress line - the opened interface page remains the same.
find quote
irwinthedj Offline
(2016-01-23 21:58)eugekiller Wrote:  Hi i just installed it from zip. and i can find it to open it. Says its installed but where?

First go to settings and set chorus as a default web interface
Setings (switch mode from "Basic" to "Expert") -> "Webserver", enable control over HTTP, Web interface - Chorus
and then open it with "ip_of_your_kodi:port_of_web_interface" in your Browser i.e. 192.168.1.123:8080
find quote
snoopy86 Offline
Could you add live tv programs so you can select it from web interface?
find quote
kohnout Offline
What you mean by "could you add"? I just cannot see any channels in chorus. The page containing channels is still loading. Other features of chorus are ok.
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-01 22:52 by kohnout.)
find quote
Neuntoter Offline
(2015-11-18 01:06)mikedpitt420 Wrote:  Normally when I press the OK button in Kodi's regular remote, I get the top drowdown that allows you select subtitles, video options etc. Pressing the middle button on the remote here doesn't bring up the same menu top bar. Am I missing something? Also, great work, this is SO far superior to the stock kodi web interface Big Grin Is there ever a plan for possibly a "Send Magic Paket" button for a WOL down the line?

Same issue. With the remote from default, chorus, or chorus2 I can not bring up the OSD using menu nor ok.
Kore just recently started working.

I can do it from the json api, so not sure why nothing else is working.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 20:13 by Neuntoter.)
find quote