• 119(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi Bignoid,

What a incredible job you are doing!!!!!

I have a RasPi with Gotham and your amazing Skin. I had also the 4.9 version in the previous version, it was beautiful but a bit slow.

The new one is even more beautiful, incredibly fast, easy .... I'm recommending it to all my friends.

One little thing, in TV series the logo for TVE (Televisión Española) does not appear.

Thanks!!!!
Love the skin, but 2 requests:

1) Ability to disable search on the home screen. Have never used it ever and gets in the way of going to my widget...

2) Expanded widgets. Would like to see the episodes that downloaded rather than just one at time.

Love the skin! Super Super fast. Other than those 2 things its perfect for me.

EDIT: Uninstalled Global Search and that did it for #1
I know you want to keep things simple, BigNoid (and I admire just how well you've achieved that), but would you consider an option to make the focused version of widgets (the list of items, rather than the cycling artwork) the default. I've modded this to be the default on my test system because the animation from unfocused to focused makes the widgets really difficult to use with a mouse (whilst the animation is occuring, it's very difficult for the widget list not to loose focus), and it might pacify those asking for more widget items to be displayed when the widgets aren't focused. Smile
Is there any way to set up the main menu so that there is a "Video Add-Ons" link in the main menu that takes me to my video addons? I'm not talking about setting up a main menu link for a specific addon.

I know I can go to "Videos" and then choose "Video Addons" from the submenu, but I'd kind of like to set up a main menu item if it's possible to do so.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Why when modifying sub menus i only have common shortcuts? There used to be different categories. I've wiped my settings, even formatted the drive and re installed. can't get those other shortcuts back
(2014-06-06, 06:20)inkyGTI Wrote: Why when modifying sub menus i only have common shortcuts? There used to be different categories. I've wiped my settings, even formatted the drive and re installed. can't get those other shortcuts back

The categories selection has changed slightly.
Select the Type button located at the top of the centre menu to cycle through the categories.
(2014-06-06, 06:19)canadave Wrote: Is there any way to set up the main menu so that there is a "Video Add-Ons" link in the main menu that takes me to my video addons? I'm not talking about setting up a main menu link for a specific addon.

I know I can go to "Videos" and then choose "Video Addons" from the submenu, but I'd kind of like to set up a main menu item if it's possible to do so.

Sure - select "Default select action", "Add-on" and then "Video add-ons"
(2014-06-05, 02:00)sialivi Wrote: @BigNoid

This is really nitpicky, but when displaying Music using the List viewtype and have it sorted by Rating, the rating is listed both with stars and with numbers:

Any chance you could hide the redundant numbers?
I'll have a look at that. I dont remember seeing that when implementing it.

(2014-06-05, 23:24)batmanraid Wrote: Hi Bignoid,

What a incredible job you are doing!!!!!

I have a RasPi with Gotham and your amazing Skin. I had also the 4.9 version in the previous version, it was beautiful but a bit slow.

The new one is even more beautiful, incredibly fast, easy .... I'm recommending it to all my friends.

One little thing, in TV series the logo for TVE (Televisión Española) does not appear.

Thanks!!!!
Thx, I'll see if I can get the logo for that.
(2014-06-05, 23:58)Unfledged Wrote: I know you want to keep things simple, BigNoid (and I admire just how well you've achieved that), but would you consider an option to make the focused version of widgets (the list of items, rather than the cycling artwork) the default. I've modded this to be the default on my test system because the animation from unfocused to focused makes the widgets really difficult to use with a mouse (whilst the animation is occuring, it's very difficult for the widget list not to loose focus), and it might pacify those asking for more widget items to be displayed when the widgets aren't focused. Smile
Mouse works ok with the widget when you approach it from the side. Still I get what you mean. I dont want this widget to look different, but I'll have a look at a second widget this weekend, it seems to be a highly requested feature.
I don't know if this cal help but this is the logo:

http://thestreamdb.com/thumbs/8gh9td.jpg
When I do a fresh install of the github source of AN, the whole menu's are all very f@#ked up. All out of order, missing menu labels etc.
Is something wrong with the github source?
(2014-06-06, 13:44)bokkoman Wrote: When I do a fresh install of the github source of AN, the whole menu's are all very f@#ked up. All out of order, missing menu labels etc.
Is something wrong with the github source?

I don't believe there's been any changes to the menus on Nox5's side. Perhaps a screenshot might better illustrate what the problem is, and a debug log (wiki) might tell us why there's the problem.
Nothing wrong with the source if you are running a recent nightly build, otherwise use the gotham branch.
@ BigNiod, Congratulations for your work, beautiful skin, its my only and favorite skin. To be perfect, could you implement colored icons and mediaflags (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923) maybe in next update, that would be awesome.
I modified manually, but every update it disappears.
Thanks for your attention.
@Hinkel Either learn to use github to fork the skin or don't update. If it works well for you, why update?
Hi folks. Great skin, thanks to all involved.

I am looking to have a custom menu item go directly to a folder on my source (my NAS video folder). At the moment, I can select Videos, then files, then the source, then navigate to the folder I want.

Is there a way to get straight there from the custom menu? I have been trying to read about ActivateWindow but I'm getting lost. Do I have to edit the skin code to get this?

Any help much appreciated.
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537