• 182(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-01-30, 16:13)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 16:05)martinconroy Wrote: .

Thanks for the suggestion. I have two systems, one installed 5.5.6 from the repo, and the other did the same and then updated to 5.5.8 via zip. Both exhibit the same problem, and the script.skinshortcuts directory seems to be present and correct.

If you post a debug log either myself or someone else will take a look and try to figure out what the issue is.

Thanks. I have posted the log here

I simply logged on, went to the skin settings, to the movies item, tried to click the submenu a couple of times and then exited back out and quit.

Kodi actually crashed on exit, but it hadn't done that previous to enabling debug logging, and didn't happen again after switching debugging off.
(2015-01-30, 16:27)martinconroy Wrote: Thanks. I have posted the log here

I simply logged on, went to the skin settings, to the movies item, tried to click the submenu a couple of times and then exited back out and quit.

Kodi actually crashed on exit, but it hadn't done that previous to enabling debug logging, and didn't happen again after switching debugging off.

Lots of extra stuff in your log you have debugging turned on for a few other addons but all I see are source errors (missing movies) Is the submenu item linked to a source that is not setup correctly? If that is not the case try leaving debug logging on restarting with a fresh log and post it again. Also one action is enough to see the error no need to do it more than once it just adds more lines to read through.
(2015-01-30, 15:46)martinconroy Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 15:41)wgstarks Wrote: It's been a few days since the first time I asked so I figure I'll try my question once more. Since the Kodi repo only includes the Gotham version of this skin, is there any repo that includes the current Helix version?

My understanding is that the Kodi Repo DOES have the Helix version, i.e. 5.5.x rather than 5.1.x.

To get the latest, just go here, click "Download ZIP" on the right and overwrite files in your /Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5 directory

Thanks. I have the git version already installed. I'm just lazy and would like to install from a repo so it will update automatically. The only problem is that the official repo only contains the 5.1 version. I tried a Force Refresh to see if that would change but it still shows 5.1. Maybe there's some step I'm missing?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-30, 17:43)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 15:46)martinconroy Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 15:41)wgstarks Wrote: It's been a few days since the first time I asked so I figure I'll try my question once more. Since the Kodi repo only includes the Gotham version of this skin, is there any repo that includes the current Helix version?

My understanding is that the Kodi Repo DOES have the Helix version, i.e. 5.5.x rather than 5.1.x.

To get the latest, just go here, click "Download ZIP" on the right and overwrite files in your /Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5 directory

Thanks. I have the git version already installed. I'm just lazy and would like to install from a repo so it will update automatically. The only problem is that the official repo only contains the 5.1 version. I tried a Force Refresh to see if that would change but it still shows 5.1. Maybe there's some step I'm missing?
The official repo when starting with a fresh install of Kodi 14.x or 15.0 Alpha shows Aeon Nox 5.5.6. The current git version installs as 5.5.8 now.

Not sure why you are seeing 5.1 but this isn't what the rest of us see.
(2015-01-30, 18:05)choekstr Wrote: Not sure why you are seeing 5.1 but this isn't what the rest of us see.

Thanks. Always thought it was a little screwy that the repo was showing a skin that isn't compatible. Guess I just need to find some way to make it update itself.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-09, 10:21)Steveb Wrote: Update to script.extendedinfo mod (MovieDB Browse Dialog)

Also updated script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml and script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml

As usual just place files in the skins 1080i folder
ExtendedInfo_Actor_Update.zip

EDIT: Updated fix for Network logo + fix for set poster
EDIT: Fix Artwork panel animation
EDIT: Added Movie/Tv Show crew panels to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' (scroll right)
EDIT: Added crew to video info added crew role to actor/video dialog

This is an interesting add on. I'm not sure what extended info really does. I do have two questions though. Am I able to have it sort with just movies I own? Also I love how when you select an actor it shows the movies they are in and place my movies first. But when I go into my videos and select the actor I get a list pop up of the movies instead of what is shown in the app? Is that how it's supposed to work normally or can I do something to get it to work like the app?
Hi,

How have the logos instead of the cases ?
(2015-01-30, 19:08)Tatts4Life Wrote: This is an interesting add on. I'm not sure what extended info really does. I do have two questions though. Am I able to have it sort with just movies I own? Also I love how when you select an actor it shows the movies they are in and place my movies first. But when I go into my videos and select the actor I get a list pop up of the movies instead of what is shown in the app? Is that how it's supposed to work normally or can I do something to get it to work like the app?

You have to update your copy of DialogVideoInfo from the Git version of the skin to access those panels. Once installed, press down on an actor and the panels will appear.
Thanks I didn't know about the keyboard shortcut. I'm sure I already know the answer but where do I find a list of all the shortcuts for this skin?
So I figured out how to get it to work. But I'm running into an issue with the movies that are recognized. I have a bunch of movies that star Leonardo Decaprio. But in the first picture it only shows that I have 3 in my database. Plus it's showing the poster for Ghost Ship even though the name is the right one. In the second picture it says I only have 4 movies.

here are screenshots showing my issue.
Three movies Shows Ghost Ship poster but shows Gangs Of New York title

Four movies now in different order
How can I get some Movie Set Info in the LowList-View?

Like this:
http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q760...d4s5of.jpg

?

€: script.skin.info.service is installed.
(2015-01-31, 02:27)dirtydesaster Wrote: How can I get some Movie Set Info in the LowList-View?

Like this:
http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q760...d4s5of.jpg

?

€: script.skin.info.service is installed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215968
You should just have to go to the menu on the left and hit lowlist toggle and it toggles between description and no description.
Hello,

Since yesterday, I can not see the contents of my playlists "Series" and only, this type playlists "Series TV"

For Type playlists "Films" no problem.

I can see the content since "File" or "Mediatheque", but since the Playlist there is nothing. So have this error message appears "failed script 'library data provider"

You know where it may come ?
Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox issue or not. But for Wolf of Wall Street I noticed a rating of FSK AB 18. Not sure what that is. I've noticed it for a few other movies too. Is it something that's in the movie file or being pulled from someplace when using MediaElch?

• 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537