• 211(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
For Isengard the version in the Official repo is missing the wall view in tv section? It is in Maniac's mod, and if I'm not mistaken, it is already merged? Or only for Jarvis from github?
(2015-10-31, 20:06)gurabli Wrote: For Isengard the version in the Official repo is missing the wall view in tv section? It is in Maniac's mod, and if I'm not mistaken, it is already merged? Or only for Jarvis from github?

PVR from Maniac has only been merged in master branch on GitHub and is for Jarvis only.
Hi there. I have three different Windows 10 machines using Kodi Isengard 15.2. I just noticed that while using Aeon Nox 5.7.3 when I click on any music addon nothing happens at all. It is not opening the selected plugin.

If I switch to the Confluence skin, they work. This is happening on all three machines, with wildly varying hardware.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
(2015-11-03, 02:49)scoobydooami Wrote: Hi there. I have three different Windows 10 machines using Kodi Isengard 15.2. I just noticed that while using Aeon Nox 5.7.3 when I click on any music addon nothing happens at all. It is not opening the selected plugin.

If I switch to the Confluence skin, they work. This is happening on all three machines, with wildly varying hardware.

Please post a Debug Log (wiki) while trying to launch a music add-on.
(2015-11-03, 03:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 02:49)scoobydooami Wrote: Hi there. I have three different Windows 10 machines using Kodi Isengard 15.2. I just noticed that while using Aeon Nox 5.7.3 when I click on any music addon nothing happens at all. It is not opening the selected plugin.

Please post a Debug Log (wiki) while trying to launch a music add-on.

Here you go. I've not really looked into the logs as it wouldn't make sense to me. I tried to click on two different addon's: Apple podcasts and Twit. Nothing happens when I click. Thank you.

http://xbmclogs.com/pfqkeddse
Is there a way to actually make a submenu shortcut for available updates. I figure the submenu won't actually open up if there are no current updates available.

I tried different ActivateWindow commands. But couldn't get any to work.

Thanks
This is a fantastic skin far better than the default skin confluence. Maybe I don't have the hang of the skin as yet but I have a few observations:

1) While setting up the main menu, under default select action I cannot find a shortcut titled 'text'. I want the text INDIA as a menu item with its addons in the sub-menu. Similarly Live TV for some reason opens an addon whereas I would like it to be a text item.

2) When I press info, I can see actor names but not their photos nor detailed information even though I have the extended info script.

3) While building up skin settings the skin crashed.

Debug log is http://xbmclogs.com/p37j31kyc

Please help as to how can get the skin back with settings
I really like this skin, but I wonder why there is no icon for "collections" in the list view. That is the only thing I am missing and makes ths skin incomplete (for me). Is there anything I can do?
Think I've spotted a bug with the PVR mod, the Sideblade Options to hide guide/recordings etc don't seem to do anything. Using f361a21 from git with Jarvis A4 on windows/openelec with the Millhouse builds.
Hey, I get the following error with Aeon on Isengard having just upgraded to it. My submenus are not working on the RPi.
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named xmlfunctions
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 36, in <module>
                                                import xmlfunctions, datafunctions, library, nodefunctions
                                            ImportError: No module named xmlfunctions
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Full log here - http://xbmclogs.com/pd4cn8gcb

Any thoughts?
The xmlfunctions module which can't be imported is a part of skin shortcuts - if it can't be found it means you don't have Skin Shortcuts properly installed.
Cheers bob,

The update must have messed up the skin shortcut.

Rolled back to a prev version and then upgraded to the current.

All is good again!
Here is a PR for a (better) DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml:
http://pastebin.com/F6ppX5ck

Changes:
- added the Channel Logo to EPG
- EPG is wider and easier to read.
- fixed scrollbar. It was on the right side in "nowhere"

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/3yqze
The first Pic is how it actually looks, the second is after my mod. The misaligned channellogo is fixed in the upper pastebin link

Please have a look, thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Which xml file would I need to look in to change the timeperimage on a widget. I use the video add-ons widget and would like to speed up the time it changes to a different add-on.

I looked in both widget xml files but didn't see anything. RIght now it's set to 10 seconds.

Thanks
Hi there,

i have two questions, which i already put in the silvo thread...
becaus they´re both pvr-related, i hope maniac can answer them...:

1. would it be possible, to implement a new view for the pvr (channels) ? like the one in the appendix...? there could be the list of all channels, and next to it on the right a summary of the next shows of the selected channel... it´s already implemented in dvb viewer and in my opinion this is an really fantastic view... look at it, maybe you will agree Wink
2. also for pvr: would it be possible, to separate the up/down key to channel switching? here the background: it would be nice when i´m looking tv, i could look at the next programs of other channels by pressing up/down to get the actual/next shows from the channel next/previous... with "ok" i could say "channel change"... so i could zap with up/down through the next shows of my tv channesl without switching the channel itself... and when i press the button "channel +/-", it directly switches the channel... it´s also a thing that is already implemented in dvbviewer and it´s really good and very useful! if you didn´t understand that (i know, it´s a bit complicated), just write me and i will try to explain it again)

if you need help by implementing/testing of one of these things, contact me, too Wink

so, many thanks!!

here the screenshot for question 2:

edit: for question 2: i found that this is already a requirement to the official kodi pvr part...
7733 (PR)
but maybe you can look for it anyway...
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537