• 226(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2016-04-25, 17:49)buongiorgio Wrote: Hi there,
I am running kodi jarvis 16.1 with aeon nox on an android (the nvidia shield) platform. I am trying to load my own movie genre fanart. I had been doing that for years, but it seems that recently the path changed. In the past I put the fanart on .1addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folder. Now this folder is gone and creating it again does not make the trick. Currently there is just a addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\moviegenres folder that contains the icons. Where should I put fanarts?
Thanks,
Gio
You can place them in a folder anywhere on your system just select the path in Skin settings > Extras > Set path to video genre fanart folder.
(2016-04-29, 23:32)Trik Wrote: Just upgraded to Jarvis 16.1, made sure the "Next Aired" add-on was updated. But looking in my TV Shows "Logo" view, it doesn't display Next Aired information like it used to. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue. (or something else entirely)

Thanks for any help!
If your are coming from Aeon Nox 4 then the Logo view in Aeon Nox 5 does not have any info displayed other than the logo image (if available). If you would like other info shown you may have to use a mod.
(2016-05-01, 19:11)bokkoman Wrote: Is there a way to change the "set my rating" back to "cast" in movie info screen? I don't use this option to rate movies.

Thanks.
That is unnecessary since the cast is revealed when pressing down past the plot. No button required Smile
Apologies for what is potentially a really stupid question but I am very new to modding Kodi.

I have an android box with Kodi v16.1 Jarvis installed on it, my issue is that there are two paths that contain an include.xml and I have no idea which one to modify!

../data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/21x9 or ../data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/1080i

I am trying to install two layout mods:

The FanartList found at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1737078
and
The BannerInfo(TV Shows) found at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1737703

I have tried setting up the BannerInfo using both filepaths but when I return into Kodi the view option of "VideoBannerInfo" is not available for me to select and I've triple checked the coding and i'm certain there are no errors!

Any help would be amazing Big Grin
Is there a way to change the "set my rating" back to "cast" in movie info screen ? I still couldn't find a solution.
(2016-05-06, 06:28)XOAD Wrote: Is there a way to change the "set my rating" back to "cast" in movie info screen ? I still couldn't find a solution.

I have the same issue. It's counterintuitive for someone not experienced with Kodi to click down past the plot.
In earlier versions of Aeon Nox there was a partially filled circle on files "in progress" depending on how much had been watched, but now it seems that it only shows a play/pause icon when a file is "in progess". Is it possible to change it someway to get the circle feature back so I can easily see how much something have been seen on without having to start it.

If I am unclear I can provide images from the old and the new Aeon Nox Icons.

Thanks in advance.
I am currently testing Krypton builds on the Raspberry pi. I have upgraded the version to the latest version in your git repo. It seems to get stuck and puts up a working box and becomes unresponsive to input until the working box disappears then it loops doing this for a while before finally allowing normal menu navigation etc.

It is currently running 16.8-079, 12 May 2016: Based off OSMC commit 49be9df and newclock5 (f6975caf)

Cheers
Spart
6 x Raspberry Pi Model B & B+ Pi2 & 3 Zotac Mag Ubuntu 14.04.1 - Ubuntu 14.04.1 Test Machine Kodi Nightly - RocketNAS 8TB Usable Raid 6 Ubuntu 14.04.1 RocketNAS Build
Helo i have a question please

I use aeon nox i have 15.2 and also 16.1 kodi one is windows and one is android and my conditional weather stopped working yesterday

I just see black background but no weather pictures since one day now

I use yahoo weather addon but i tried other weather addons to see if thats the problem but it is the same with all

Did anyone else have this problem also?

Thank you for your help and for your skin aeon nox
(2016-05-13, 13:36)sparticle Wrote: I am currently testing Krypton builds on the Raspberry pi. I have upgraded the version to the latest version in your git repo. It seems to get stuck and puts up a working box and becomes unresponsive to input until the working box disappears then it loops doing this for a while before finally allowing normal menu navigation etc.

It is currently running 16.8-079, 12 May 2016: Based off OSMC commit 49be9df and newclock5 (f6975caf)

Cheers
Spart

I can confirm this behaviour on Milhouse's LibreElec builds, and have reported it there. From what I can see, this is the current behaviour any time a list filled directly from a plugin is loaded or refreshed. As it affects the default skins keyboard (or, more accurately, the autocompletion plugin used with the keyboard), if the behaviour is intentional and not a bug hopefully it will be reviewed long before Krypton is released.
Is it possible to override the video player keys in such a way that it impacts Live TV but not Library items ?

In other words, can you map left/right to something other than navigation when in Live TV ? If so, I'd *love* to see Left key mapped to upcoming shows (EPG in current OSD) on the current TV channel, and Right mapped to the Channel List. If this is currently not doable due to Kodi limitations I'd like to file a feature request / bug report about it.

With my current HDHomeRun DVR + the more robust Live TV implementation in Jarvis, our Fire TV running with Aeon Nox is almost perfect. The non-functioning left/right buttons in Live TV currently gives an impression of a non-robust system, decreasing the overall WAF Smile
(2016-05-15, 02:57)SandmanCL Wrote: Is it possible to override the video player keys in such a way that it impacts Live TV but not Library items ?

In other words, can you map left/right to something other than navigation when in Live TV ? If so, I'd *love* to see Left key mapped to upcoming shows (EPG in current OSD) on the current TV channel, and Right mapped to the Channel List. If this is currently not doable due to Kodi limitations I'd like to file a feature request / bug report about it.

With my current HDHomeRun DVR + the more robust Live TV implementation in Jarvis, our Fire TV running with Aeon Nox is almost perfect. The non-functioning left/right buttons in Live TV currently gives an impression of a non-robust system, decreasing the overall WAF Smile
Not sure about this working for everything mentioned but it may be possible to use a keymap Huh

Something like:
Code:
<FullscreenLiveTV>
    <remote>
        <left>ActivateWindow(pvrosdguide)</left> <!-- I did not found a way to call the current channel timeline from an ActivateWindow(command) -->
        <right>ActivateWindow(pvrosdchannels)</right>
    </remote>
</FullscreenLiveTV>

I have not tested it myself so apologies if it does not work or is a waste of time.
This worked brilliantly ! Thanks !
Should be made default, in my opinion Smile
(2016-05-13, 21:10)stringlefellow Wrote: Helo i have a question please

I use aeon nox i have 15.2 and also 16.1 kodi one is windows and one is android and my conditional weather stopped working yesterday

I just see black background but no weather pictures since one day now

I use yahoo weather addon but i tried other weather addons to see if thats the problem but it is the same with all

Did anyone else have this problem also?

Thank you for your help and for your skin aeon nox

Does nobody else have this issue please?

Or any idea if its a skin problem or something else?

Thank you for any help

I dont know if a log will help? I made the log here after turning on kodi and navigating to my homescreen aeon nox to weather and get the black background and no conditional weather pictures.This is android 16.1 on my phone but it is the same on my windows 15.2 and also my shield tv.The backgrounds just stopped working one day

http://xbmclogs.com/ptbwm7org
i have a problem with the skin that i like so much but i found this "bug" today when i was trying to find the subtitle i downloaded in my pc for a movie....i get only 3 options through the browse for subtitle in sound menu....
1)movies 2)PVR recordings 3)videoplaylist
and i couldnt find the home folder for example to browse in my download folder which the subtitles is...
any help?

http://prntscr.com/b5z6ex
(2016-04-14, 08:00)junias Wrote: Hey there,

i´ve a quick question: Is there already the option for Jarvis to show an timeshift buffer indicator?
It´s implemented in Kodi since Jarvis and would be an amazing feature Wink
Here it is:
Thread 1
Thread 2
Github Implementation for Confluence
Media Portals Amazing Implementation

So, hope that´s enough input Big Grin
Thank you so much!

Hi there,
is there anything new to the timeshift buffer indicator??
LG!
(2016-04-08, 04:15)nelsonha Wrote: How would I set the content to movies or episodes? I don't remember doing this in my 15.2 setup. Thanks.

I'd like to know this too if possible. Only library items show the metadata, so is there a way of extending this to non-library items? Thanks.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
  • 226(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537