• 4(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Cant wait to start up NOX 5 Smile

Thanx and keep up the good work.
So, will all the immens work Phil had done on NOX 4 die a silent dead?
It just feels a bit weird, no? Wouldn't it be better called "NOX light" or something?

Just a thought ...
(2014-01-19, 17:21)st graveyard Wrote: So, will all the immens work Phil had done on NOX 4 die a silent dead?
It just feels a bit weird, no? Wouldn't it be better called "NOX light" or something?

Just a thought ...

yes, good idea, and make some adjustements regarding Gotham for Phils Nox 4.19 and call that NOX 5
(2014-01-19, 18:31)neurosis13 Wrote: [quote='st graveyard' pid='1604629' dateline='1390144887']
So, will all the immens work Phil had done on NOX 4 die a silent dead?

Just a thought ...

yes, good idea, and make some adjustements regarding Gotham for Phils Nox 4.19 and call that NOX 5
[/quote

Nope, Aeon Nox 4 should remain AN 4, just if some modder, coder could eventually make it Gotham compliant then that will remain as it is and in people's use but Nox 5 is BigNoid 's and should remain so. Unfortunately that's what happens to old skins, look at Hitcher & phil' s previous Aeon, night, neon etc etc :-)
Please bring back the vibrant home menu backgrounds from nox v1 through v3! I miss Hugh Laurie, Fringe, The Watchmen, Avatar etc! I know I could change them myself but I liked the ones you picked out and the variation with each release without having to change anything myself!
neurosis13 my man get ready to rock some MODS for this now...will be waiting
Looks nice dude, I like the flat look. Good and clean. Also good to see that you are working on the skin again, instead of that other tosser that kept getting arsy with people.

BigNoid is an awesome dude, great talents and a nice guy. Great stuff :-)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2014-01-20, 23:26)Death-Axe Wrote: Looks nice dude, I like the flat look. Good and clean. Also good to see that you are working on the skin again, instead of that other tosser that kept getting arsy with people.

BigNoid is an awesome dude, great talents and a nice guy. Great stuff :-)

Forum Rules
Question 
New year...
New Skin..

New Logo Huh

On black background:

Other version:

On black background:

Thank you for your work on AEON Wink
(2014-01-21, 00:08)BabaOrum Wrote: On black background:

Thank you for your work on AEON Wink

Nice Nod
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Looking good, can't wait to give it a spin. Quick question, will Logos and the other artwork downloaded by Artwork Download addon be supported in this new version?
Yes, wondering that also.
Love the logos and clearart for Movies and TV
I am happily using Nox 5 and yes logos are added in very distinct places. Love the new look Big Grin
Still some bugs here and there though.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-21, 22:06)Martijn Wrote: I am happily using Nox 5 and yes logos are added in very distinct places. Love the new look Big Grin
Still some bugs here and there though.

You Lucky son of a Gun !! well thats what you get when you are team XBMC !!!Big Grin
a week later still waiting for preview and install version......errrr
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537