• 186(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-02-22, 17:17)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 17:00)Steveb Wrote: You think I give a shit about mature! You sad, lonely piece of shit..
Fuck off!

Steveb, are you ok? I'm not sure what's up but this is very uncharacteristic of you. I hope everything is ok Confused

Yea, I agree, totally over the top. Some people just rub the wrong way.
Sorry to all reading this crap!
(2015-02-22, 17:22)Steveb Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 17:17)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 17:00)Steveb Wrote: You think I give a shit about mature! You sad, lonely piece of shit..
Fuck off!

Steveb, are you ok? I'm not sure what's up but this is very uncharacteristic of you. I hope everything is ok Confused

Yea, I agree, totally over the top. Some people just rub the wrong way.
Sorry to all reading this crap!

I'm not the manners police, but your response is out of context with what he asked. For a newcomer to this forum, you probably sound like an old man with a newspaper running children off his front lawn. He means the plugin, not the skin. No need to question his relationship status. That's on the top 10 list of strange forum responses for the week that ended.
Theirs a bug when you use the search button in your video library and click a movie you searched for, the side panel doesnt go back into the side. it just stays there until you click into it then click back. I use a remote. Tongue
About two weeks ago I posted a thread somebody said to post in here. I haven't seen an answer so I'm gonna try again since im still having an issue when exiting collections. Here's what's going on. Is it a Kodi issue or an Aeon Nox issue. Not trying to be pushy. It's just annoying when looking through movies and it goes back to the beginning of my list when searching.

(2015-02-10, 17:22)Tatts4Life Wrote: First off I'm not sure if this is a Kodi 14.1 issue on windows or an issue with Aeon Nox.

When I go view a collection it shows correctly. but when I back out my view then defaults back to the first movie in my list. But instead of displaying things correctly it now has taken all my movies that were in collections and displaying all my movies. An example if I view my 28 day/weeks collection then back out it shows 2 fast 2 furious next to 21 and 22 jump street and the 28 day and 28 weeks later. But when I back out and go back to my movies things are displayed correctly.

here are photos showing whats going on.
28weeks collection

viewing collection

what it looks like when I back out

here is my debug log from pastebin.
debug log
It is a bug in Kodi more info here there is also a link to the open ticket in the last post.
Thanks for the reply. I don't go looking through the new posts that much so I haven't seen that thread. Glad it's being looked at. Right now that's the only issue I have so I don't really se a need to revert to 14.0
Hi

where can i change the color of the home screen sub menu in the 1080i folder?
I can not find it in the Includes_Home.xml...
I'm not to familiar with this skin. But how do I get random fanart to appear lets say for example where it says favourites? I go into the skin settings and choose random fanart for background but it still shows the astranaut.

Thanks
(2015-03-01, 22:59)AL8782 Wrote: I'm not to familiar with this skin. But how do I get random fanart to appear lets say for example where it says favourites? I go into the skin settings and choose random fanart for background but it still shows the astranaut.

Thanks

Did you go into "Set-up the Aeon Nox main menu"? I just tried it myself and random fanart works fine.

Try a restart. That should fix it.
(2015-03-01, 23:43)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 22:59)AL8782 Wrote: I'm not to familiar with this skin. But how do I get random fanart to appear lets say for example where it says favourites? I go into the skin settings and choose random fanart for background but it still shows the astranaut.

Thanks

Did you go into "Set-up the Aeon Nox main menu"? I just tried it myself and random fanart works fine.

Try a restart. That should fix it.

I'm experiencing the same issue, "Set-up the Aeon Nox main menu", chose random fanart but still seeing only Gravity background for menus. I'm only streaming currently and don't have a movie library with fanart so I'm guessing that's the issue for me. How can a build a fanart library for it to choose from randomly without having to build a full movie library?
(2015-03-03, 20:37)jclamster Wrote: I'm experiencing the same issue, "Set-up the Aeon Nox main menu", chose random fanart but still seeing only Gravity background for menus. I'm only streaming currently and don't have a movie library with fanart so I'm guessing that's the issue for me. How can a build a fanart library for it to choose from randomly without having to build a full movie library?

If you create a local image folder with whatever images you'd like to have (or an image pack) and select multimage when setting up the menu item I think that would be the easiest way to solve this. The script used for the random images uses the fanart in the DB so you would need to build a movie library maybe this thread will help if interested in doing something like that.
(2015-03-03, 20:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:37)jclamster Wrote: I'm experiencing the same issue, "Set-up the Aeon Nox main menu", chose random fanart but still seeing only Gravity background for menus. I'm only streaming currently and don't have a movie library with fanart so I'm guessing that's the issue for me. How can a build a fanart library for it to choose from randomly without having to build a full movie library?

If you create a local image folder with whatever images you'd like to have (or an image pack) and select multimage when setting up the menu item I think that would be the easiest way to solve this. The script used for the random images uses the fanart in the DB so you would need to build a movie library maybe this thread will help if interested in doing something like that.

Thanks. Can you direct me to where the folder should go? I'm not at my local machine right now...
(2015-03-03, 23:26)jclamster Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Thanks. Can you direct me to where the folder should go? I'm not at my local machine right now...
Anywhere Kodi can see the files. This means the local filesystem, or even an SMB or NFS share or externally connected HD.
On Android I put mine in /sdcard/Pictures/XBMC
On Windows I put them in c:\users\username\Desktop\Images\XBMC
(2015-03-03, 23:34)choekstr Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If you create a local image folder with whatever images you'd like to have (or an image pack) and select multimage when setting up the menu item I think that would be the easiest way to solve this. The script used for the random images uses the fanart in the DB so you would need to build a movie library maybe this thread will help if interested in doing something like that.

Anywhere Kodi can see the files. This means the local filesystem, or even an SMB or NFS share or externally connected HD.
On Android I put mine in /sdcard/Pictures\XBMC

Thanks, that worked perfectly.
(2015-03-03, 23:34)choekstr Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 20:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If you create a local image folder with whatever images you'd like to have (or an image pack) and select multimage when setting up the menu item I think that would be the easiest way to solve this. The script used for the random images uses the fanart in the DB so you would need to build a movie library maybe this thread will help if interested in doing something like that.

On Android I put mine in /sdcard/Pictures/XBMC

I'm going to give that a try. It just seems whenever I transfer photos to let's say pictures, when I go back they are either gone or can't be seen. I even enable to show hidden files under settings. I usually just change the back ground from photos on my usb drive.

But I'll give it a shot again. Getting my photos from a usb onky lets me do a single photo. When I try to do multilple photos and go to my usb drive to retrieve them it comes up empty on my usb. When I choose single photo then it' shows the photos on my USB drive.

But I'll try to transfer multilple photos to a folder in Kodi and see if it works. BTW, I'm doing this on a G Box Q running OpenELEC

Thanks
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537