• 194(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-04-05, 22:22)BigNoid Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 11:07)shadow Wrote: I have a request of this skin. When playing a raw Blu-ray filesystem and getting the option of which title to start could you have the skin show more information for each title like the number of chapters and runtime. When I was setting up OSMC on a Pi before I had got around to changing the skin to Aeon Nox, I noticed its default skin had those features .

It was really handy and helped me choose the right title without randomly testing titles.

I do not use this functionality so this must slipped by me. Will rip a bluray to iso and see what needs to be added.

Thank you.
Has anyone noticed that the menu for Customizers under skin setting is missing in 5.0 in comparison to the 4.0 version? Or am I going crazy? Help?
Hi!

I'm having a strange problem with "group by sets" in a playlist in connection to the Aeon nox menu. I have a playlist grouped by sets, if i browse the playlist normally, it works as i wish, but if i enter the playlist through the nox menu (ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/Playlist.xsp,return)) it behaves strangely. If i enter a set and leave again the "Group by sets" setting reverts, and i end up in a flat list without any groups.

To recreate:
Create a playlist containing movies with movie sets, enable "group by sets".
Create a menu item in the nox menu linking to this playlist.
Check if you see the same behavior as described above.

Have anyone else seen the same behavior? I've had this setup for a long time and I'm sure this worked before, not sure when it stopped working though.

Best Regards

/Anders
(2015-04-10, 23:21)lemonhead Wrote: Hi!

I'm having a strange problem with "group by sets" in a playlist in connection to the Aeon nox menu. I have a playlist grouped by sets, if i browse the playlist normally, it works as i wish, but if i enter the playlist through the nox menu (ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/Playlist.xsp,return)) it behaves strangely. If i enter a set and leave again the "Group by sets" setting reverts, and i end up in a flat list without any groups.

To recreate:
Create a playlist containing movies with movie sets, enable "group by sets".
Create a menu item in the nox menu linking to this playlist.
Check if you see the same behavior as described above.

Have anyone else seen the same behavior? I've had this setup for a long time and I'm sure this worked before, not sure when it stopped working though.

Best Regards

/Anders

This is Kodi problem, not an Aeon Nox problem. I'm not sure how many times I've seen this message.
@Warner306. Same, it's been posted all over the place and the problem exists in 15.0 Alpha 2. I really do hope they fix the problem before releasing 15.0 in full as the problem has been around since 14.1.
Can you add a separated setting for subtitles in the OSD? like in Confluence:

(2015-04-12, 10:11)francovilar Wrote: Can you add a separated setting for subtitles in the OSD? like in Confluence:

Shortcuts to all of those actions can be mapped to a remote. The guide link below includes the action IDs and example entries to add such actions to a keymap (keyboard.xml):

1966595 (post)
error when using extendedinfo script with Aeon Nox 5:
18:43:08 T:140474412099328 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 62, in <module>
Main()
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 26, in __init__
StartInfoActions(self.infos, self.params)
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 191, in StartInfoActions
addon_path, id=params.get("id", ""), name=params.get("name", ""))
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/DialogActorInfo.py", line 32, in __init__
self.id = GetPersonID(name)
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py", line 522, in GetPersonID
persons = person.split(" / ")
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'
-->End of Python script error report<--

complete log: http://xbmclogs.com/prka8jiww

edit: fixed in extendedinfo script.
I use recommended TVShows widget that shows the next episode of a tvshow I'm currently viewing. It's possible the same effect with video nodes? I have a Kids Tvshows main at main menu and I would like to use that widget just for that source, possible?
If I install Isengard, will I loose any functionality using nox version 5.6.0?
(2015-04-21, 01:49)Edworld Wrote: If I install Isengard, will I loose any functionality using nox version 5.6.0?

I don't think so. I can only think of one variable that has changed that could cause a problem. It has something to do with Season posters, but I believe I am already using an updated version of variables.xml and have not seen this issue on my system. In a worst case scenario, you might need to update your version of variables.xml with the new <variable name="PosterThumbVar">. This should be an easy fix.

Check if your TV Show posters show any anomalies. I don't think this variable has been used yet, but I might have missed something.
(2015-04-22, 23:11)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-04-21, 01:49)Edworld Wrote: If I install Isengard, will I loose any functionality using nox version 5.6.0?

I don't think so. I can only think of one variable that has changed that could cause a problem. It has something to do with Season posters, but I believe I am already using an updated version of variables.xml and have not seen this issue on my system. In a worst case scenario, you might need to update your version of variables.xml with the new <variable name="PosterThumbVar">. This should be an easy fix.

Check if your TV Show posters show any anomalies. I don't think this variable has been used yet, but I might have missed something.

Thanks. I will check
I have Aeon Nox on my KODI setup. I've been running it for some years now, but have released of late (possibly the XBMC to KODI change) that the on screen keyboard no longer displays. Is there an updated version, I noticed a lot of different types listed in the Aeon Nox subforum, but is there no updated original or only 3rd party updated versions?
(2015-04-26, 02:46)Gingerbread Man Wrote: I have Aeon Nox on my KODI setup. I've been running it for some years now, but have released of late (possibly the XBMC to KODI change) that the on screen keyboard no longer displays. Is there an updated version, I noticed a lot of different types listed in the Aeon Nox subforum, but is there no updated original or only 3rd party updated versions?

AN5 is the official release but there are quite a few different mods. The lack of a keyboard usually means that you're using a skin that is not Helix compatible.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-04-26, 04:04)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 02:46)Gingerbread Man Wrote: I have Aeon Nox on my KODI setup. I've been running it for some years now, but have released of late (possibly the XBMC to KODI change) that the on screen keyboard no longer displays. Is there an updated version, I noticed a lot of different types listed in the Aeon Nox subforum, but is there no updated original or only 3rd party updated versions?

AN5 is the official release but there are quite a few different mods. The lack of a keyboard usually means that you're using a skin that is not Helix compatible.

That would make sense. I'm assuming AN5 is Helix compatible?
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537