Release - Aeon Nox 5

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.24 Average
shadow Offline
(2015-04-05 22:22)BigNoid Wrote:  
(2015-04-03 11:07)shadow Wrote:  I have a request of this skin. When playing a raw Blu-ray filesystem and getting the option of which title to start could you have the skin show more information for each title like the number of chapters and runtime. When I was setting up OSMC on a Pi before I had got around to changing the skin to Aeon Nox, I noticed its default skin had those features .

It was really handy and helped me choose the right title without randomly testing titles.

I do not use this functionality so this must slipped by me. Will rip a bluray to iso and see what needs to be added.

Thank you.
find quote
Heyfrank Offline
Has anyone noticed that the menu for Customizers under skin setting is missing in 5.0 in comparison to the 4.0 version? Or am I going crazy? Help?
find quote
lemonhead Offline
Hi!

I'm having a strange problem with "group by sets" in a playlist in connection to the Aeon nox menu. I have a playlist grouped by sets, if i browse the playlist normally, it works as i wish, but if i enter the playlist through the nox menu (ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/Playlist.xsp,return)) it behaves strangely. If i enter a set and leave again the "Group by sets" setting reverts, and i end up in a flat list without any groups.

To recreate:
Create a playlist containing movies with movie sets, enable "group by sets".
Create a menu item in the nox menu linking to this playlist.
Check if you see the same behavior as described above.

Have anyone else seen the same behavior? I've had this setup for a long time and I'm sure this worked before, not sure when it stopped working though.

Best Regards

/Anders
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-04-10 23:21)lemonhead Wrote:  Hi!

I'm having a strange problem with "group by sets" in a playlist in connection to the Aeon nox menu. I have a playlist grouped by sets, if i browse the playlist normally, it works as i wish, but if i enter the playlist through the nox menu (ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/Playlist.xsp,return)) it behaves strangely. If i enter a set and leave again the "Group by sets" setting reverts, and i end up in a flat list without any groups.

To recreate:
Create a playlist containing movies with movie sets, enable "group by sets".
Create a menu item in the nox menu linking to this playlist.
Check if you see the same behavior as described above.

Have anyone else seen the same behavior? I've had this setup for a long time and I'm sure this worked before, not sure when it stopped working though.

Best Regards

/Anders

This is Kodi problem, not an Aeon Nox problem. I'm not sure how many times I've seen this message.
find quote
Radar Offline
@Warner306. Same, it's been posted all over the place and the problem exists in 15.0 Alpha 2. I really do hope they fix the problem before releasing 15.0 in full as the problem has been around since 14.1.
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-12 03:38 by Radar.)
find quote
francovilar Offline
Can you add a separated setting for subtitles in the OSD? like in Confluence:

[Image: NsVYI.jpg]
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-04-12 10:11)francovilar Wrote:  Can you add a separated setting for subtitles in the OSD? like in Confluence:

[Image: NsVYI.jpg]

Shortcuts to all of those actions can be mapped to a remote. The guide link below includes the action IDs and example entries to add such actions to a keymap (keyboard.xml):

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966595
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-15 01:20 by Warner306.)
find quote
francovilar Offline
error when using extendedinfo script with Aeon Nox 5:
18:43:08 T:140474412099328 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 62, in <module>
Main()
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 26, in __init__
StartInfoActions(self.infos, self.params)
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 191, in StartInfoActions
addon_path, id=params.get("id", ""), name=params.get("name", ""))
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/DialogActorInfo.py", line 32, in __init__
self.id = GetPersonID(name)
File "/home/is/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py", line 522, in GetPersonID
persons = person.split(" / ")
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'
-->End of Python script error report<--

complete log: http://xbmclogs.com/prka8jiww

edit: fixed in extendedinfo script.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:25 by francovilar.)
find quote
francovilar Offline
I use recommended TVShows widget that shows the next episode of a tvshow I'm currently viewing. It's possible the same effect with video nodes? I have a Kids Tvshows main at main menu and I would like to use that widget just for that source, possible?
find quote
Edworld Offline
Fan
If I install Isengard, will I loose any functionality using nox version 5.6.0?
find quote