• 208(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Question 
i accidentally asked this in the solvo thread and was told to use search.. maybe im using the wrong search method or terms but can someone either help me out or answer something for me please? Im loving the aeon nox skin (5.7.3 on isengard). but i cant launch pandora or youtube.. youtube addon opens fine in trailers though, so im thinkin theres a bad "call" being used when opening them from the addons menu on main screen? Im relatively new to kodi, so please excuse me if im missing something obvious or in the wrong thread.. Huh

edit: btw, the word pandora isnt mentioned once in this thread according to quick search. but, i very well could be the only idiot
Is there a way to have more then 6 custom menus that I can customize? I want to see if I can add a menu that points to Netflix through Playon along with a couple of other players like Amazon instant video and Hulu.
(2015-09-25, 01:53)Tatts4Life Wrote: Is there a way to have more then 6 custom menus that I can customize? I want to see if I can add a menu that points to Netflix through Playon along with a couple of other players like Amazon instant video and Hulu.

You could use one of the existing main menu items (Pictures, Weather, etc.) and edit it to suit your purpose. Don't know if it is possible to add additional main menu items though...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2015-09-15, 11:44)BigNoid Wrote:
(2015-09-14, 03:32)shadow Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 22:22)BigNoid Wrote: I do not use this functionality so this must slipped by me. Will rip a bluray to iso and see what needs to be added.

Any hope of this actually happening soon? I have been watching more of my retail Blu-rays recently without ripping thanks to libaacs and I would still really like this feature.
Completely forgot about this...Just tested and I can add the minutes at least, but chapter count is not available afaict.

Thanks, runtime is the most important to me, chapters would be nice but not needed as much, You could try asking the OSMC team how they do it since they do show chapters if you wanted to.
I'm sure this has been said various times and i've tried searching but I'm not having any luck.

On showcase view when you turn on the BoxSet mod how do you change the art used in the sleeve? as in once it opens up? Do you have to add custom art with a certain name?
(2015-09-26, 14:20)PHTC Wrote: I'm sure this has been said various times and i've tried searching but I'm not having any luck.

On showcase view when you turn on the BoxSet mod how do you change the art used in the sleeve? as in once it opens up? Do you have to add custom art with a certain name?

Aeon Nox 5 does not have a BoxSet mod. My modded version of Aeon Nox 5 has that option so for future reference, if you are in fact using it, please post in the correct thread. To add the image you have to navigate to a movie set and bring up the context menu and select Manage > Choose art > Add art > extrafanart1 > and finally select the fanart image.
After updating to a git clone version to get the new Blu-Ray runtime feature, which works great thank. I noticed a problem. I was trying to set a wallpaper in the music section since I apparently missed it before and the option is gone from settings. I can still set wallpapers that show when on the home screen highlighting the section but not the ones after going into them.

It used to be in the General tab after going into the skin settings. But is gone now. Has it moved somewhere I can't find or is this a bug?
(2015-10-06, 00:01)shadow Wrote: After updating to a git clone version to get the new Blu-Ray runtime feature, which works great thank. I noticed a problem. I was trying to set a wallpaper in the music section since I apparently missed it before and the option is gone from settings. I can still set wallpapers that show when on the home screen highlighting the section but not the ones after going into them.

It used to be in the General tab after going into the skin settings. But is gone now. Has it moved somewhere I can't find or is this a bug?

The options have been moved to the sidemenu Background button and you can set the fallback for each section you are in.
(2015-10-06, 07:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 00:01)shadow Wrote: After updating to a git clone version to get the new Blu-Ray runtime feature, which works great thank. I noticed a problem. I was trying to set a wallpaper in the music section since I apparently missed it before and the option is gone from settings. I can still set wallpapers that show when on the home screen highlighting the section but not the ones after going into them.

The options have been moved to the sidemenu Background button and you can set the fallback for each section you are in.

Thanks I don't usually use that side menu and would not of found it. Now I seem to have a bigger problem because I can't get the background to change in the music section (and only the music section)

I did the same steps in another section and it worked but nothing can get the music one to change from the default. Even though checking the guisetting.xml shows it pointing to the right file now and no errors showing in the debug log as I change it.

When I get a chance I will make a proper debug log off a clean boot and post it to hopefully figure out what is wrong.
Guys, I'm having my "What Status Indicator" Episode Count, counting the total number of episodes when they are clearly tagged as watch (and sync by Trakt). Any idea how I could fix this on my TVShows?
I've noticed that if I tag the last episode I haven't seen, it will lower the count by one, but will keep the total number of previous episodes being displayed rather than just the number left to see.
(2015-10-09, 10:09)almograve Wrote: Guys, I'm having my "What Status Indicator" Episode Count, counting the total number of episodes when they are clearly tagged as watch (and sync by Trakt). Any idea how I could fix this on my TVShows?
I've noticed that if I tag the last episode I haven't seen, it will lower the count by one, but will keep the total number of previous episodes being displayed rather than just the number left to see.

Mind providing a little more detail? I am not sure what you are having problems with Huh
Please read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-on (wiki) before providing any further info.
(2015-10-09, 19:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-09, 10:09)almograve Wrote: Guys, I'm having my "What Status Indicator" Episode Count, counting the total number of episodes when they are clearly tagged as watch (and sync by Trakt). Any idea how I could fix this on my TVShows?

Mind providing a little more detail? I am not sure what you are having problems with Huh
Please read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-on (wiki) before providing any further info.

Aeon Nox provides the ability to add a "Watch Status Indicator" on TV Shows. A "Seen" and "New" logo but also a count badge for how many episodes you have left to see for each show.
This is where I get the total number of episodes rather than the ones left to see. This was working fine before. Not sure how this could get corrupted or how I could get it fixed easily.
(2015-10-12, 12:29)almograve Wrote: Aeon Nox provides the ability to add a "Watch Status Indicator" on TV Shows. A "Seen" and "New" logo but also a count badge for how many episodes you have left to see for each show.
This is where I get the total number of episodes rather than the ones left to see. This was working fine before. Not sure how this could get corrupted or how I could get it fixed easily.

Yes, I know very well how Aeon Nox 5 works and just now double checked the code... It is using a built-in property to display the unwatched count. Are you using a nightly build of Jarvis? No reason I can think of if using Kodi the intended way (with local files) where it would show this info incorrectly. Please post a debug log (wiki) to take a look at.
I just saw, that BigNoid has merged Maniak's TV-Mod!
Hooray! Blush Blush Blush Blush
Thx!

testing it right now ...

Edit:
All is working so far, except this things: (tested only the TV-things)
- "Timeline view-type":
Maybe change it to "EPG view-type". I thought, timeline is the bar on the Live-TV OSD.

- What is "Enigma2-style" channel OSD?
I can't see a difference. I couldn't on Maniak's mod also Wink Maybe, I didn't look close enough Cool

- How about adding Maniac's white theme (and the others) too?

Thx to Maniak and BigNoid as always *thumbsup*

Edit #2:
Where are the skin settings stored? I want to copy it from Maniac's AeonNox to BigNoid's AeonNox

Edit #3:
Is there a "skin-export" like this one:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2023132
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1415355
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Enigma 2 OSD is what you see when in Fullscreen Live TV playback and press "C" or whatever mapped button you use to open the context menu.

On Jarvis skin settings have moved to the addon_data folder in your userdata (wiki) folder.

You may not be able to copy/paste because the settings could start with the addon ID of the skin if it is from pre-Jarvis and you would have to change that to <setting id= for Jarvis. That is even if the settings are named the same which some may not be.
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537