• 212(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
3)
have a look in the SiLVO thread. It is possible in Jarvis
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@ solo0815
do you answered me? if yes, then:
3) ?? i only asked two questions Big Grin i think you answered on my second one, do you? Wink

ok, silvo itself didn´t know of it Big Grin
Sorry didn't read your post exactly, but in the SiLVO-thread there are 3 questions 😀
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
hey Wink
no, problem, thanks a lot!
i questioned something in the silvo thread, maybe you can answer...
here the question:
Quote:ok, thats really nice, but what can i do if i want do direct switch channels? do i have to edit keyboard.xml for channel switching direct? and if yes, whats the command for directly channel-switchting without pressing "ok" ??

@maniac/bignoid:
is it possible to implement the view i questioned in question 2 (the one from the screenshot) ? Wink

@all: thanks a lot for this amazing skin!
@junias: Sorry to say this but due to the way the Views are handled in Kodi this is not possible to do via a skin modification. Most of the pvr views only show Current and Next show for each channel. So we cannot fetch the entire EPG for a specific channel and show it. The only two views that allow something like this are:

1. DialogPVRGuideOSD - You can open it via the video-osd then watching a channel, a button called 'EPG'.

2. Guide/Timeline view. The EPG grid is one of few views that allow listning of the entire EPG for each channel.

The other views do not support this, for now.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
@maniac: ok, thanks & good to know... well, from the users poin of view it´s just... äh... bad Big Grin
do you know why there isn´t an option to get the whole epg for a channel for the channel view?
could this be a feature request`?
@Maniac:
Can you please add this modded DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml to AeonNox? I'm not so familiar creating PRs Wink
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2162223
For the Channel Logo:
Maybe add a condition <has.channel.logo> ro something like that, so that the box with the logo is only visible, when there is a channel logo.

Another FRs:
- Add a recording Icon" to "Fullscreen Live TV Info" (don't know the name of the xml actually)
Then you see, that this channel is recorded, when you press "Info". Atm you have to press "OK" to see the red in the middle of the recording button.
- Add "Search for similar" (or what ever it is called in english) to the channel EPG view contextmenu
You can do this in the full EPG (the one with all channels) but not in the channel EPG.
Hi,

I reinstalled Aeon Nox 5.7.3 on Openelec 6.0. Now I could not find Maniac's PVR mods. Please help. What am I doing wrong?
Hi,

I'm using Kodi 16.0-BETA3 on Ubuntu and am having trouble updating from 5.7.3. Error in the logs is:

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.nox.5]: The dependency on skin.aeon.nox.5 version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied.

There is nothing else before or after with additional details.

Any ideas?
(2015-11-30, 20:58)sakos Wrote: Hi,

I reinstalled Aeon Nox 5.7.3 on Openelec 6.0. Now I could not find Maniac's PVR mods. Please help. What am I doing wrong?
The Maniac PVR is only on GitHub master branch (which is for Jarvis) version of Aeon Nox 5

(2015-12-01, 08:24)grantonstar Wrote: Hi,

I'm using Kodi 16.0-BETA3 on Ubuntu and am having trouble updating from 5.7.3. Error in the logs is:

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.nox.5]: The dependency on skin.aeon.nox.5 version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied.

There is nothing else before or after with additional details.

Any ideas?

Need to install the GitHub version if you are using Kodi v16 Jarvis.
(2015-12-01, 10:48)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The Maniac PVR is only on GitHub master branch (which is for Jarvis) version of Aeon Nox 5

How can I install Maniac PVR? Is the GitHub master branch compatible with Isengard?
I have to ask again Wink

Is it possbile to add an icon for "collections" in the list view? This would be great Smile
Greetings

Everytime i start up Kodi i get a **Script failed library data provider** notification error with this skin. No other problems only that. Here is my log file:

http://xbmclogs.com/pm2ioycwh

My setup: Raspberry 2 with Openelec 5.0.8

Any ideas how to remove this notification?
(2015-12-14, 11:20)Haris1977 Wrote: Greetings

Everytime i start up Kodi i get a **Script failed library data provider** notification error with this skin. No other problems only that. Here is my log file:

http://xbmclogs.com/pm2ioycwh

My setup: Raspberry 2 with Openelec 5.0.8

Any ideas how to remove this notification?

Looks like you setup a playlist infoline for your karoake menu item??
Code:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.library.data.provider/?type=playliststats&id=ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.XBMCKaraoke",return)
Ohh..you are right thanksSmile There was a conflict between my karaoke plugin and Aeon's memu item..

I removed it and everything is okWink
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537