Release - Aeon Nox 5

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
horstepipe Offline
Hey BigNoid
I'm using Emby for Kodi and Emby CoverArt plugin. So my movie covers have a little tilt to give them a 3d effect. Unfortunately you can see ugly borders of the skin where the normal movie covers should be. In Titan skin there is an option to prevent this issue, could you be so kind and implement that, too?
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-21 00:44 by horstepipe.)
find quote
Jeffers24 Offline
How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
At the moment I only have one to choose from and cannot see any option to 'Get more'.
find quote
mikeSiLVO Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-09-21 08:45)Jeffers24 Wrote:  How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
At the moment I only have one to choose from and cannot see any option to 'Get more'.
Not sure about other OS's but if using windows they need to be added during install and if you want to select them they also need to be enabled in Kodi's add-on manager... My add-ons > Look & Feel > Visualisation
[Image: Dw3wPch.png]
find quote
Jeffers24 Offline
(2016-09-23 01:20)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  
(2016-09-21 08:45)Jeffers24 Wrote:  How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
Not sure about other OS's but if using windows they need to be added during install and if you want to select them they also need to be enabled in Kodi's add-on manager... My add-ons > Look & Feel > Visualisation
[Image: Dw3wPch.png]

I am using Android and following install of Kodi I only have one visualisation to choose from and cannot find an option to install more. Kodi 16.1 and Aeon Nox 5 skin.

Until I found out I could not find an option to install more visualisations I was expecting there to be a 'Get More' option on the choose visualisation screen.
find quote
mikeSiLVO Offline
Posting Freak
(2016-09-23 08:26)Jeffers24 Wrote:  I am using Android and following install of Kodi I only have one visualisation to choose from and cannot find an option to install more. Kodi 16.1 and Aeon Nox 5 skin.

Until I found out I could not find an option to install more visualisations I was expecting there to be a 'Get More' option on the choose visualisation screen.
No idea about Android so best to ask in that section but if you only have Spectrum or something then maybe that is the only one available for certain devices.
find quote
teeedubb Offline
Donor
Hi guys,

Any chance the track number column in the music list view be widened to always display three numerals and not the first numeral with three dots afterwards? From the scrolling numerals on the highlighted song it doesn't appear like it would need to be much.

[Image: screenshot006.png]

(I can provide more screenshots if needed)

Thanks
find quote
hoppel118 Online
(2016-09-23 13:47)teeedubb Wrote:  Any chance the track number column in the music list view be widened to always display three numerals and not the first numeral with three dots afterwards? From the scrolling numerals on the highlighted song it doesn't appear like it would need to be much.

I am one of the users with three numerals for the track in the id3tags, too.

I would also like to always see three numerals instead of the dots. Great idea!

frontend software - libreelec | kodi jarvis | emby | vnsi
frontend hardware - odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral 5.1 | samsung le40a789 | harmony smart control

backend software - openmediavault | debian jessie | kernel 4.5 | zfs | emby | vdr | vnsi
backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | raid-z2 | dd cine s2 v6.5​​
find quote