• 246(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2017-02-17, 23:56)BigNoid Wrote: Do you get an error from extended info when opening the dialog? That script is broken on nighlies atm and will break that navigation. You can press select on the cast text btw to jump to the cast. That should work also in the case of extended info errors.

Not sure if you are asking me, but on the image below, usually plot is highlighted

watch gallery
@Edworld i thought you meant the library info dialog. Hmm yes a bug may slipped in. Will fix it.
Issue with Leia v18 and latest master:
Live-TV
1. $INFO[VideoPlayer.StartTime] is counting back 2-3 times every second in the Live-TV Infobar.
Is this a known bug in Kodi? Because $INFO[Player.StartTime] does the same. It worked with Krypton. NextStartTime etc. are working ...

2. MyPVRRecordings.xml does not show Recordings
Bug reported already here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2527866

@BigNoid:
Here's the fix for the invisible EnigmaStyle OSD, sakos mentioned here:
please change the existing code with this one right after the "animation"-lines in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml
Code:
<controls>
    <control type="group">
        <visible>!Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo)</visible>
        <!-- Standard big channels OSD -->
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(alternatetvosd) + VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">ChannelOSDStandard</include>
        <!-- Extended channels OSD (EnigmaStyle)-->
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(alternatetvosd) + VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">ChannelOSDExtended</include>
    </control>
</controls>
and remove line 960 (visible-tag) in Includes_LiveTV_Views.xml. I don't have time to create a PR right now
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-02-18, 13:13)Solo0815 Wrote: Issue with Leia v18 and latest master:
Live-TV
1. $INFO[VideoPlayer.StartTime] is counting back 2-3 times every second in the Live-TV Infobar.
Is this a known bug in Kodi? Because $INFO[Player.StartTime] does the same. It worked with Krypton. NextStartTime etc. are working ...

I have seen this problem many times with pre v18 Kodis. Also saw it yesterday with Krypton. I will try to find out how can it can be reproduced.

(2017-02-18, 13:13)Solo0815 Wrote: @BigNoid:
Here's the fix for the invisible EnigmaStyle OSD, sakos mentioned
Thanks for the quick analysis.
(2017-02-18, 00:07)Edworld Wrote:
watch gallery

Can you navigate to cast via the pause screen as show in this screenshot? When I pause, the plot shows, but cast is right next to it.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
there a way to hide the osd when fast forwarding?
Hello,

ca you implement the PVR Artwork in the Skin so I can implement it in my Mod?
It has to Update the Art everytime I change the Channel.
Is it possible?

AND.... I have always EXTENDEDINFO script error.

Thank you
BigNoid,

dialogvideo info row 734 has <label /> where before it showed <label>-</label>
(2017-02-24, 04:01)Edworld Wrote: BigNoid,

dialogvideo info row 734 has <label /> where before it showed <label>-</label>

That is because BigNoid dropped all the hyphen for none when it was discussed for removal back in September. It was just posted as a required change for Leia but it works on earlier versions also. Long story short... It just means the empty label is still empty Wink
BigNoid,

movie set view, can you increase the size of the label to display the name of the collection?

watch gallery
Hello everyone.

I have a real quick question and hoping someone can assist me with it. I made a build of my own using the Aeon Nox skin a while back. Using Super Favorites I created a bunch of folders that I made shortcuts for on the main interface. All was fine until I recently updated my Kodi to Krypton. Now, when I enter the main interface section that is a shortcut of a Super Favorites folder and attempt to exit back to the main interface it first takes me to the Super Favorites add-on where all of my folders are and I have to exit once more to get back to the main interface. On every Kodi version before 17 when I attempted to exit the main interface section I made of a Super Favorites folder it would automatically take me back to the main interface instead of into the Super Favorites add-on first.

Is there a way to have it take me back to the main interface when I attempt to exit a main interface section that is attached to a Super Favorites I made like before, rather then first take me into the Super Favorites add-on and require me to exit once more on Kodi 17? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
I love this skin, but is there any way to increase the speed in which Titles of videos scroll from right to left? When I'm browsing YouTube videos using list, it takes a long time to be able to read the longer titles because the scroll speed is so slow. If anyone can help me increase it, I'd appreciate it a ton. Thank you guys.

EDIT: I am using the SILVO mod so I posted this in there instead. You can delete this post if need be.
Hello!

I've just installed the "new" Kodi (Krypton). Before, i had Kodi v13 isengaard with Aeon Nox Gotham Plus.

I really miss the clean look in "wall"-viewtype with Aeon Nox Gotham Plus Sad

For an example:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-91Jrz...20view.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9hyJ8Nq.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/812c...5b235g.jpg
https://i0.wp.com/thedigitallifestyle.co...-Wall2.jpg

Can't find any good images, but i had like "glass" cases (without Bluray/DVD case). Just like "glossy" or "glass" shade of the movie-icons in viewtype "wall".
Like Aeon Nox 2-3-4 (?) from XBMC.

Is there any way to get that? Or do i have to uninstall the new Kodi and install the old one, with my old Aeon Nox skin?

Sorry for bad english!
I just noticed the some addons wind download and install with Aeon Nox. When I change the skin the addon installs. Is there a fix?
I've used Aeon Nox for years and I normally add a line to the variables.xml so that if a show doesn't have a Season poster, it will fall backto the TV Show poster instead.

<value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>

Is there a possibility of this being added as a default, I'm sure others may find it useful as the black/white icon looks a little ugly. Smile
  • 246(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537